Battery percentage level
5313 8 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gboing
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi all,

Just wondering is there a way to permanently show the battery percentage level?   It only shows up when the unit is charging or if I power it on and then reverts to a normal battery icon.  Would be nice if I can tell the exact battery level so I can time the filming better.  Thanks.

2019-6-6
Use props
Dunlop
lvl.1
New Zealand

I second that. A permanent indication of percentage  would be most helpful. Anyone else think this a good and easily fixed, idea?
2019-6-6
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

I second that, i can much better relate to a number that a little white bar.

Actually as a guy with some age related issues i would like for all the menus and icons ASO to be larger and more readable, yesterday playing with the camera on a fairly sunny day i several times had to lean into my car thru the open window to take advantage of the shade in there.
As other have mentioned the blue on black are not that good for readability.
2019-6-7
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes it should be an option like "Always show battery %" ON/OFF!
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gboing. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-6-7
Use props
Gboing
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Stephen,

That's great to hear.  Thanks!
2019-6-8
Use props
djiuser_pYc8zfaDQMqF
New

Lithuania

Will it happen anytime soon?
2020-6-1
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

third that but will it happen passing and saying and not happening, thought this was asked before fw 1.08.00.10  
2020-6-1
Use props
LEO DIXON
New

Spain

I bought mine yesterday and this was the first thing I thought. Have they fixed it?
3-16 04:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules