44-in-1 Outdoor Sports Camera Accessories Set Kit for DJI OSMO Ac...
814 11 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Second Officer
United States

I purchased this kit since I had no real accessories for an action Camera. Obviously it was designed for GoPro devices but the fittings appear to work just as well for the Action. The dam(n) kit only cost about $20. It shipped from China but arrived in much less time than they suggested - about a week to the pacific northWET.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 8_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've only tried a few of the various clamp fittings and they seem to work.  How well they hold up will be the test.  

Here's their pictures and my quick display of their assortment.  Still not sure what some of the items are really about.

IMG_20190606_1649017.jpg
Osmo Action Mount Kit.jpg
Osmo Action Mount Kit2.jpg
2019-6-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice info!
2019-6-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for sharing these information and these DJI Osmo Action accessories. Great find and thank you for your support.
2019-6-7
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Again, I don't know how well these fittings will hold up.  They seem fine looking them over.  I was interested in a bicycle mount and one suggested was about three times the price for just the one mount!  I guess as long as they don't fail with the camera hanging over some precipice or falls off the handlebars into the bike spokes!!  And, yes, I plan on having a lanyard attached.
2019-6-7
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats a comprehensive set up of accessories
2019-6-7
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have one of these kits
A lot of it is rubbish but the chest harness & head harness are ok along with the sucker mount that i have used on my car windscreen...the floating yellow handle thing looks like a sex toy though.
2019-6-7
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

AJC-W Posted at 6-7 08:25
Thats a comprehensive set up of accessories

I figured I've wasted twenty dollars on five coffees, I could take a risk.  They had a few kits listed and I could not really discern the differences.  But I might try the headband/helmet thingie.  I'll also have to see how the pack-strap clip seems to work.  
2019-6-7
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-7 11:16
I figured I've wasted twenty dollars on five coffees, I could take a risk.  They had a few kits listed and I could not really discern the differences.  But I might try the headband/helmet thingie.  I'll also have to see how the pack-strap clip seems to work.

Trying it all out is all part of the fun
2019-6-7
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

CubbyJonson Posted at 6-7 09:40
I have one of these kits
A lot of it is rubbish but the chest harness & head harness are ok along with the sucker mount that i have used on my car windscreen...the floating yellow handle thing looks like a sex toy though.

You may be right - the sex toy could be helpful in some circumstances! (g)
2019-6-7
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Malaysia

Great, thanks for sharing
2019-6-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-7 08:19
Again, I don't know how well these fittings will hold up.  They seem fine looking them over.  I was interested in a bicycle mount and one suggested was about three times the price for just the one mount!  I guess as long as they don't fail with the camera hanging over some precipice or falls off the handlebars into the bike spokes!!  And, yes, I plan on having a lanyard attached.

This is how I fixed my camera to bike, at bottom of handlebar stem, it sits there fixed with a simple bracket, and the camera would be offered some protection from damage if bike dropped.
Bike osmo fixing - Copy.jpg
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules