Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Updating the "Fly Safe Databse" is a puzzle...
1145 5 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

I use a repurposed iPhone with my remote controller.  There's no cell data with this phone, only WiFi.  To update the "Fly Safe Database", I have to connect to the internet.  Then the app tells me I'm not connected to the aircraft.  So I connect to the aircraft, and the app tells me I'm no longer connected to the internet.  How do I get this update done?
2019-6-6
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

either you insert a sim card in your phone or you use a cable to the remote. the last one is my way of updating the fly safe datas
2019-6-7
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

you just have to switch back and forth.. connect to the internet and the app downloads the updates.. then it asks you to connect back to the drone for it to send the updates... the phone might say "no internet connection" when connected to the drone, but that is normal.
2019-6-7
Use props
Haggi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

LouisP is correct.
This is standard method if OTG cable is not available.
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Normally, this Fly safe database can be updated when the mobile device is connected to internet access. However, we would recommend uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes. For additional information, ensure that the important files are saved prior to deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-9
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

If nothing else works you can download the dji assistant 2 program and refresh the sparks firmware. It worked for me.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules