problem with my Mavic Pro 1
1001 2 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
narjisse
New

United States

Hello,

I have a problem with my Mavic Pro 1 . As you could see on the video, the image looks like « painted » and with a lot of noise. My settings were :

SIZE : 1920 -25p
The ISO was 100 so the minimum, the shutter speed was 50 and in the two first videos we used ND filter and there was no log.  

We got this problem twice, in two different locations but the weird thing is we used it for a week using 4K and everything was fine. I tried to look on several forums but I couldn’t really find a solution. So has anyone encounter this problem? Does anyone know what should I do or maybe what do I do wrong?

Thank you.

https://vimeo.com/340774554

2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask if the video that you provide comes from the file located in the SD card? Also, consider trying to reset the camera settings to see if there would be some changes. In addition, please make sure that you are currently using an updated firmware for us to avoid any issues in the unit itself. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-6-7
Use props
joooker124
New

India

A tutorial to link your remote controller with the DJI Mavic Pro aircraft. ... to time you have an issue with your remote controller syncing with your DJI Mavic Pro.

<a >Pardhan Mantri Yojana 2019</a>
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules