Osmo Action water damage
29592 46 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb05787bb
New

United Kingdom

Used my osmo action for first time- whole thing was waterlogged and subsequently broken - tried calling DJI service / didn’t work at all- so far a pretty bad experience
2022-1-12
Use props
Moza Manuela
New

Romania

The same problem with water. Shoud i send ot to the dji or not? Have anyone resolved the problem?
DJI action camera
2022-6-24
Use props
fansd0b603c3
New

Greece

Same thing happened to me at the sea. Water leaked in . Because I had invested a lot buying 3 extra batteries with the combo charger I decided to buy a second osmo action this time used in perfect condition.  I bought it and again this time thank God not in the sea but in the River water leaked in making not working properly . 50% of the screen on playback was foggy-blurry and it wasn’t recognizing my SD card . After several hours left under the sun it was working okay again .. but I do not trust it to take it underwater anymore : I bought the original underwater housing for osmo action and the front glass element fell off after several times using it. Ridiculous . Now I can’t even trust it with it’s housing . This shouldn’t be advertised as an action camera that you can use with water . I am very sad that I have to look for a GoPro after investing so much in osmo action to have extra batteries and a charger
2022-7-7
Use props
fansfeb0e673
New

Thailand

Second Osmo action has now experienced a water leak, I had exactly the same problem with the first one, but was told I haven’t close the SD card slot door correctly, so i purchased a replacement which has been absolutely fine until it came snorkelling with me. I appreciate it’s technically (probably) my fault, but I will be going back to GoPro immediately.

I also bought my fifth or sixth DJI drone, I’ll have to think whether I spend any more money.
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansfeb0e673 Posted at 2-7 01:24
Second Osmo action has now experienced a water leak, I had exactly the same problem with the first one, but was told I haven’t close the SD card slot door correctly, so i purchased a replacement which has been absolutely fine until it came snorkelling with me. I appreciate it’s technically (probably) my fault, but I will be going back to GoPro immediately.

I also bought my fifth or sixth DJI drone, I’ll have to think whether I spend any more money.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask if you've sent back the camera to DJI? Could you please provide us with the case number(CAS) to check more details?
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_DIEA1XLBWbgy
New

India

The same issue happened with me ... My DJI action 3 camera was completely intact & it was sealed as orginal.

The water got entered into battery and charging port and it's dead now .

This is a design flaw & please do not claim is IP proof upto whatever meter
I am regretting my decision to buy DJI instead of go Pro .
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DIEA1XLBWbgy Posted at 11-6 07:21
The same issue happened with me ... My DJI action 3 camera was completely intact & it was sealed as orginal.

The water got entered into battery and charging port and it's dead now .

Sorry about the experience. The Osmo Action 3 can be used at depths of up to 16 meters (when the Lens Protective Cover, USB-C Cover, and battery compartment cover are properly mounted). Please refer to page 22 of the user manual to learn more about using the camera underwater: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules