Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action - record off leaves Action on for 5 min
1468 0 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4598461
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7910 ft
Switzerland

Hi

I have two issues,

First, battery life is reduced significant as quick record off leaves the camera on for minimum 5 minutes before auto shutdown
Second, should have interaction to Apple watch to control camera and check if on/off/recording

Story is that I did some tests with my new Osmo Action and wanted to get it into the toolkit for my mc bike tours.

I have the camera on my helmet. I typical press quick record and record stop as I pass something. On a 2-300 miles trip I get 50-90 clips (with breaks and change of battery).

However I notice that the camera is not shutting down after record off, instead the camera is on for duration of auto shutdown (5 min) and battery life is shorten quickly.

I tried to use the on/off bottom instead of record off. It works and battery life is much better. But it's not really user friendly.

Second,  I would prefer the camera can communite with Apple watch so I can check if camera is recording or not and I can use the watch instead.

Any suggestions?

thansk in advance
Allan, Switzerland
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules