Can’t Access Exposure Menu
453 5 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
Ireland

For some reason at times I can not bring up the exposure menu from the touch screen of my Osmo Pocket. This has happened before and I can not figure out how it gets into this mode. I can attach it to my iPone and change exposure settings and then once I disconnect from my iPhone it will once again work as it should. Anyone else experienced this?
2019-6-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Exposure settings can only be entered with the inbuilt screen when the Osmo Pocket is in Pro Mode. Some functions of the Osmo Pocket do not have Pro Mode selectable.
2019-6-7
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
Ireland

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 6-7 13:23
Exposure settings can only be entered with the inbuilt screen when the Osmo Pocket is in Pro Mode. Some functions of the Osmo Pocket do not have Pro Mode selectable.

First, thank you for your super fast response and thank you for sharing that simple but very important tip!
2019-6-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

MRomine Posted at 6-7 13:32
First, thank you for your super fast response and thank you for sharing that simple but very important tip!

No Problem. I hope we are all here to help each other. Maybe sometime in the future, you may be able to return the favour to another user. If it hadn't been me it would probably have been another member.
Happy videoing.  
2019-6-7
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 6-7 14:10
No Problem. I hope we are all here to help each other. Maybe sometime in the future, you may be able to return the favour to another user. If it hadn't been me it would probably have been another member.
Happy videoing.

Helping each other out in various ways is the essence of a good forum!
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. My apologies if I'm not able to help you with your concern but we're glad to know that you already resolved the issue using the advice of our fellow DJI members. Happy filming always. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules