Ronin-S | Sony A7III | USB-C | Dual SD Cards
3695 7 2019-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhutson24
lvl.1
United States

Using Ronin-S (Firmware 1.8.0.70) with Sony A7III (Firmware 3.00) via USB-C cable results in the Sony A7III not being able to record media simultaneously to the dual SD cards.  Is there anything I can do to enable this?  I need dual SD card recording and be able to control the Sony with the USB-C cable.
Thank you!

2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi hutson24, sorry for the late response and thanks for your feedback, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-14
Use props
Vinc26
lvl.3
France

I'm waiting for the response too
2019-6-21
Use props
djiuser_oqBI4MRXpyrX
New

Waiting on a response too. I'm using v 1.9 on gimbal and v 3.01 on my A7III and I noticed that it doesn't record to both cards at the same time. Using my a7rIII and the 3.01 firmware it does record to both cards.
I've experienced this behavior using the MCC-C cable as well as the included micro usb and USB-C inluded with the gimbal.

On the A7III the second card disappears in the menus whenever the camera is plugged into the gimbal and shows up again the second it is unplugged.
2019-9-22
Use props
jmetzger920
New

Was this ever resolved? I am having this issue as well.
2019-10-13
Use props
fansf389442b
lvl.1
United States

zhutson24

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-6-14 02:04
Hi hutson24, sorry for the late response and thanks for your feedback, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

DJI Mindy, I'm still having this issue and I've updated both camera and gimbal to most current firmware.  I have also recently purchased a Ronin SC and it to causes the Sony A7III to not record to both SD card slots.
2020-7-6
Use props
Foto Loco
New

Romania

Any update on this?
2021-10-8
Use props
vrx
lvl.1

Romania

Some news ?