Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flyslinger2 Posted at 6-16 04:49
[view_image]

This is why I strive to best the best father and Grampy ever!

Very nice shot
2019-6-16
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Singapore

Lysak2003 Posted at 6-15 08:57
It is the cutest story of all there were written. Say hello and thank you to your son!

No problem Lysak
a thank you from my son
2019-6-16
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

maddox Posted at 6-15 19:43
Can a father and daughter picture count as a entry? I think I don't have an aerial photograph with my father.
[view_image]
Just a simple picture of my daughter sitting on my shoulder. We will never know the love of a parents until we become a parents ourselves. I were very lucky to have a happy family with a lovely daughter. Just like what Reed Markham said, a child looks up at the stars and wonders, great father put a child on his shoulders and helps them to grab the star. A father take on a lot of responsibility and burden so we should appreciate their effort. Happy Father's Day!

Just heartbreaking! Thank you for you story!
2019-6-16
Use props
LorMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1230830 ft
Italy

This is my second story..I've already told you something about my father.
This time the subject is always a father ... but it's me!
I shot this video a few weeks after the wonderful news that my belove wife was expecting a baby.
The video is dedicated to all new lives, starting from the beauty that nature offers us every day.
The baby was born two months ago and this is the first Father's Day that I can celebrate!

LIFE - A visual lyric about life's wonder
A tribute to a new life. A wonderful gift that few words could describe. I'm grateful every moment for such a privilege, gently guarded by a wonderful woman: my wife.
https://www.skypixel.com/videos/life-a-visual-lyric-about-life-s-wonder-33879099-8bff-41d1-ab4c-6b0b35780291?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

2019-6-16
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LorMa Posted at 6-16 10:10
I shot this video a few weeks after the wonderful news that my belove wife was expecting a baby.

Very cool reflection
2019-6-16
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 558268 ft
United States

Happy Fathers day to all of the fathers. I know it is late but I will say it anyway. A fortune cookie I recently received said it best. Be a role model, the younger are watching. I try and be the best dad to my girls and hope that they accomplish everything they want to in their lives. My parents were divorced when I was young and my relationship with my father was never great. He passed away 2 years ago and we never had a chance to talk man to man. I won't let my relationship with my children end that way. Dads, please always be honest with your children and love them no matter what. Thanks DJI Forum for allowing me to express my thoughts. It is not an awesome video like some above. Thanks anyway.
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

LorMa Posted at 6-16 10:10

Lives always make people moved. Congrats to you. Lives always the best gifts in the world.
You should post the video and words in a new tread!
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

PWidmayer Posted at 6-16 20:08
Happy Fathers day to all of the fathers. I know it is late but I will say it anyway. A fortune cookie I recently received said it best. Be a role model, the younger are watching. I try and be the best dad to my girls and hope that they accomplish everything they want to in their lives. My parents were divorced when I was young and my relationship with my father was never great. He passed away 2 years ago and we never had a chance to talk man to man. I won't let my relationship with my children end that way. Dads, please always be honest with your children and love them no matter what. Thanks DJI Forum for allowing me to express my thoughts. It is not an awesome video like some above. Thanks anyway.

Hey, thanks for sharing your story. You'll be your daughter's proudest father.  
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dronie1981 Posted at 6-15 04:35
My Super Dad
[view_image]
Hi all, I am Lucas. I am 5 now. Here is a picture of me and my dad's back. This picture was taken when I was 2, when our family travel to China. My dad is an ideal person of my life. He is my hero and my best friend. He helps me a lot. He is a marketing manager. He is very cool, intelligent and brave. He helps me to solves math questions, gives me advices and more. I love my dad, thank you daddy!

Oh oh, this picture has been shared by our users in 2018, please don't share others work.
The work will be disqualified
2019-6-17
Use props
LorMa
Second Officer
Italy

DJI Panda Posted at 6-17 02:59
Lives always make people moved. Congrats to you. Lives always the best gifts in the world.
You should post the video and words in a new tread!

Thank you so much!I will certainly do it
2019-6-17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Lysak2003 Posted at 6-16 08:14
Just heartbreaking! Thank you for you story!

You're welcome!
2019-6-17
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

LorMa Posted at 6-13 06:53
So.. this is my first story about my dad.My father is an engineer and has always been interested in everything that could be technological. In my life I followed a similar but more artistic 'path', becoming an architect.
In the course of life the relationship between father and son develops and changes but remains incredibly strong.
A few years ago I bought my first DJI product (the great Phantom 2) and I start to share this new passion with him.

the best!!!!
2019-6-18
Use props
LorMa
Second Officer
Italy

Thank you Ricardo!
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Winner announcement!!

@Lysak2003
@Bing Err
@LorMa
@Mavic 2017
@maddox

Pilots above will receive $10 in DJI Credits and 600 Forum points as giveaways.
And two Pilots below will receive a DJI Exclusive T-shirts as giveaways.

@LorMa
@RJB1

Thank you for sharing your story of your father, or story of you and your children, and your support of the DJI Forum.
Congratulations! We will accept your suggestions and try to find out more interesting events in the future!
Happy Father's Day to all fathers in the Forum.

2019-6-26
Use props
o_laparoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Congratulations guys! Well deserved!
2019-6-27
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

DJI Panda Posted at 6-26 20:20
Winner announcement!!

@Lysak2003

Huge thank you to all who voted for me and who whatched my video. I am really proud to participate in such a great contest and want to say thank you to DJI for encouraging us.
Comgrats to all winners, your stories are really amazing  and it was interesting to read about good fathers of all of you!
2019-6-27
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Winner announcement!!

@Lysak2003

Yeah! Thanks Panda. Saving up those credits for the Mavic 2 Pro!
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Lysak2003 Posted at 6-27 01:33
Huge thank you to all who voted for me and who whatched my video. I am really proud to participate in such a great contest and want to say thank you to DJI for encouraging us.
Comgrats to all winners, your stories are really amazing  and it was interesting to read about good fathers of all of you!

Thank you for your support
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Bing Err Posted at 6-27 11:09
Yeah! Thanks Panda. Saving up those credits for the Mavic 2 Pro!

You are welcome
2019-6-27
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Poland

Congrats to all the winners!
2019-6-29
Use props
LorMa
Second Officer
Italy

Winner announcement!!

@Lysak2003

Thank you DJI Panda!!
2019-7-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congratulations!
2019-7-1
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Since I've been having nothing but problems with my Spark and DJI have been offering nothing in the way of a satisfactory solution other than keep telling me to send it to a nameless person 3000km way who I can't call, can't contact in anyway and have no idea what they are going to do although I suspect I'll simply be told my spark is broken and I have to buy a new one, the LAST thing I want to do right now if wear a t shirt with your company name on it! Do what ever you want with your shirt and bag but I'm not interested in the slightest. Honor a decent level of customer service and fix or replace my drone and then we can talk about wearing T shirts!
2019-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats to the winners
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now