Can DJI Cares be transferred with sale of Mavic?
335 2 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I'm going to sell my Mavic Pro and fly combo kit and have DJI Cares.  Will the DJI Cares automatically transfer with the sale of the Mavic Pro or do I need to contact DJI to remove my information and let the buyer contact DJI to add his/hers?  Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has done this.
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day marklyn59. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  The DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, no need to transfer the owner, if the previous owner has the activation card or the email of the service agreement, please let him/her transfer to you. Thank you.
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Care refresh can be used by the buyer of your product for as long as you've provided the service agreement number. The DJI care refresh is bounded to the serial number of the aircraft, therefore, this particular plan can be used as long as the aircraft is present. However, any notification about the DJI Care refresh would be sent to the email that you've used to purchase the DJI care refresh as we can't change the personal information who bought the DJI care refresh. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules