Modify the Scotty 4th axis device
938 6 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kodaker
lvl.2
United States

I made a modification to Scotty's 4th axis device by attaching a holder for my iPhone to the back of it. The back wall is thin so I added a piece of plastic to help support the weight. A small adjustment and it works great, doesn't seem to be bothered by the wire. I can tell no difference in the videos with or without it.
modded.jpg
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kodaker. Thank you for sharing these information and this setup for the DJI Osmo Pocket that you have made. Nice rig and thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-9
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

good idea.  I can imagine having extra weight of the phone on that part helps too with general stability.
2019-6-9
Use props
Dronie1981
lvl.4

Malaysia

Cool, thanks for sharing
2019-6-10
Use props
Arc Light
lvl.4
Canada

Hi kodaker,  I have done something simular with Scotty's other version. Could you point me in the direction where you purchased the small adapter cable?  I purchased one from EBay but it did not function with the Osmo Pocket, I assume it was missing the communication chip.  In the end I made my own cable but it would be nice to have a backup!
2019-6-10
Use props
Fred Martin
lvl.2
United States

Arc Light Posted at 6-10 04:23
Hi kodaker,  I have done something simular with Scotty's other version. Could you point me in the direction where you purchased the small adapter cable?  I purchased one from EBay but it did not function with the Osmo Pocket, I assume it was missing the communication chip.  In the end I made my own cable but it would be nice to have a backup!

This is the cable that I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... e?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-6-10
Use props
Arc Light
lvl.4
Canada

Fred Martin Posted at 6-10 14:38
This is the cable that I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KDPRPKL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Perfect, many thanks!
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules