Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where can I buy OSMO battery extender in USA?
3867 6 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQRACER
lvl.1
United States

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-external-battery-extender
I really need to buy one for these for a job I have on June 20th 2019, but I can't find where
to purchase it in USA. WHen I go to DJI store it says not available in your country
Any help would be appreciated. I'll buy a used one also
thanks!
c.png
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day EQRACER.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. For genuine DJI Products and Accessories, you can check the link below to see if the DJI Osmo Battery Extender. I hope this can help you with the said inquiry. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-6-9
Use props
EQRACER
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 11:39
Hello and good day EQRACER.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. For genuine DJI Products and Accessories, you can check the link below to see if the DJI Osmo Battery Extender. I hope this can help you with the said inquiry. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Is this the right part?  https://www.newegg.com/p/1B4-016X-003E6?Description=osmo%20battery%20extender&cm_re=osmo_battery_extender-_-9SIA4P06HM4175-_-Product
2019-6-9
Use props
EQRACER
lvl.1
United States

EQRACER Posted at 6-9 13:51
Is this the right part?  https://www.newegg.com/p/1B4-016X-003E6?Description=osmo%20battery%20extender&cm_re=osmo_battery_extender-_-9SIA4P06HM4175-_-Product

Still haven't found an OSMO Battery Extender for sale anywhere. I really need to get one ASAP
Please help!!
2019-6-10
Use props
EQRACER
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 11:39

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Hey Stephen,  I couldn't the find the osmo battery extender on any of those sites that showed the picture. I wanted to make sure it's the right part.  it says The DJI site says they don't sell that in my country. Can you help me find one to buy?

thanks
2019-6-11
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EQRACER Posted at 6-11 14:48
Hey Stephen,  I couldn't the find the osmo battery extender on any of those sites that showed the picture. I wanted to make sure it's the right part.  it says The DJI site says they don't sell that in my country. Can you help me find one to buy?

thanks

Hi EQRACER have you tried helipal? That's where I got both of my battery extenders from, I have one kit to fit my Phantom 3 pro batteries and one for my Phantom 4s. I get approximately 15 hours or more use in one go, never ran out of juice while filming all day anyway. PM me if you still have no luck and I'll send a link.
2019-12-27
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Inferno-Videos Posted at 12-27 12:32
Hi EQRACER have you tried helipal? That's where I got both of my battery extenders from, I have one kit to fit my Phantom 3 pro batteries and one for my Phantom 4s. I get approximately 15 hours or more use in one go, never ran out of juice while filming all day anyway. PM me if you still have no luck and I'll send a link.

Hello again, I must appologize. I've done some looking at this product and unfortunately it is not available or no longer available.

I notice on your profile it shows you are the owner of a Osmo Pocket? But the battery adapter pictured in your post is for a Osmo/Osmo Raw/Osmo + plus etc... after searching every site that sells these it is obvious that it is no longer made and that's why it shows as not available in your country or anywhere else for that matter.

The adaprter pictured doesn't fit the Osmo Pocket and as far as I'm aware no battery kit has been made yet for the Pocket, and I doubt there will be one.
I understand your frustration with the battery life (that's why I bought the kit when I got my Osmo +) the problem is like every piece of tech, it's out of date as soon as you leave the store.

My suggestion is to put a few posts in forums and see if you can get a second hand one or someone might have a spare. I've added a picture of mine so you cross reference it with what anyone is selling. the part number is: djimosmo-49

Just one other thing, you'll also need the other lead, in other words the cable going to whatever battery you use as a donor PSU, the part number for Phantom 4 batteries is: djimosmo-51, I can't find the part number for the P3 but there are a few others you can use. If you want to use indoors you can also use the drone charger as a PSU, just use the large round plug that goes in your controller and in this case you won't or shouldn't need another lead. Good luck in your search.

2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules