blurry video 1/10
577 4 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinflashgordon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619587 ft
Poland

Hello, I got problem with my camera. I record as MOV 60 fps. Every one video on ten looks a little blurry. Why it happens? What can I do to fix it?

2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day martinflashgordon. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Does the issue occur during photo mode as well? You can reset the camera settings to factory default. Please make sure to download the original footage directly from the SD card. Also, if it is convenient for you, kindly please provide a short footage of the issue for us to further check and assist you. Thanks for your support.
2019-6-9
Use props
martinflashgordon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619587 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 11:47
Hello and good day martinflashgordon. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Does the issue occur during photo mode as well? You can reset the camera settings to factory default. Please make sure to download the original footage directly from the SD card. Also, if it is convenient for you, kindly please provide a short footage of the issue for us to further check and assist you. Thanks for your support.

Hello DJ Stephen.
Below 2 links: first with blurry image from video and second is perfect quality from video.
I do not know why it happens. Before it was always perfect.

2019-6-20
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

martinflashgordon Posted at 6-20 12:41
Hello DJ Stephen.
Below 2 links: first with blurry image from video and second is perfect quality from video.
I do not know why it happens. Before it was always perfect.

Maybe your focus is off..... maybe try manual focus for your video and see.
2019-6-20
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You did tap the screen to set ???
2019-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now