Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WELL HERE WE ARE AGAIN DJI HAVING A LAUGH AT US

back in may this year I have my phantom 4 pro fall from the sky and on inspection the battery and battery terminals had melted the drone was a mess but dji repaired it and sent it back. of course there is going to be something wrong I sent the drone with the battery and props when I spoke to dji they said the props would be replaced along with the battery (after all it hit the ground at 65KPH and there was damage to the props) well it came back with no paper work and the old props so that was a pain old props but there was no way I could fly has I had no clue how to pair the handset you would think they would have gave me a clue?

and there answer why it fell from the sky non pilot error? after lots of emails they said a battery fault but not what the fault was after doing my own investigation it turns out this is not the first time a phantom P4 has fell from the sky and I have found others that have had the same problem melted battery contacts one person had there drone replaced with a brand new in the box drone even though it was out of warranty so there is a problem with the phantom if not why give away free drones?

My latest problem is my Mavic 2 zoom is having problems this is what I put on the online request form

My drone DJI Mavic 2 zoom is having problems first every time I go to fly I have to calibrate the compass before flight so I spoke to DJI customer service they said refresh the firmware I did that and now I cannot calibrate the sensors I have tried 6 times and it says failed and this number 1-2 baseline (62.61-57-00-5.00) I have done the calibration before on this and my phantom p4 pro and never had a problem The second problem is where I have been placing the gimble guard it is scratching the camera is this right? On my last 2 flights the camera would go funny and jump up then down them left then back to normal the next problem is sometimes when I take off the camera would be blurred and to get it back to normal I would just land turn off the drone and restart the drone and it would be fine

Purchase Date2018-11-08

what I got back was a shock

Thank you for using DJI NL Online Repair.

Your Case Number is: xxxxxxxxxxxx

We request for you to please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by you. With this, please send your unit to our office:

ARE YOU JOKING WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY?

if I send it back now, they will say no problem with the drone I bet

we spend lots of money on these drones and the service is bad why?

2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are so sorry to read about your unpleasant experience with us. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and  understanding
2019-6-9
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-9 14:27
Hi, we are so sorry to read about your unpleasant experience with us. This case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and  understanding
Do you want my case numbers For both cases?
2019-6-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 6-9 14:56
Do you want my case numbers For both cases?
I am able to trace your case numbers by your forum account, no worries. The proper team will contact you in working hours. Besides, may I confirm where did you purchase the Mavic 2 Zoom? For the Mavic 2 Zoom's issue, the local team may need to check when they receive the drone, so you may send the drone in first.
For linking the drone and RC, you may refer to this tutorial: See if this helps.

2019-6-9
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got the drone online at wwwdronesforless.com and its its okay i have found the pairing method online but it's not the point i have been talking to a forum member who had his phantom crash the same has mine his drone was replaced with a new drone in the box and his drone was out of warranty i got one that was not mine and had wrapping on the landing gear and had a broken gimble clamp i had a spare so l left it but the crashed props were still in the box with mud all over them my phantom was in warranty so they could have sent me the props i was told would be replaced until I am 100% knowing that the phantom p4 will not fall out the sky again i may not fly it anywa3
from day 1 of me buying my first drone from DJI if there was a problem it went back to DJI NL and that is were it goes wrong
My Mavic will be the same
But it was the dji help line that told me to refresh the firmware if i had left it maybe i could still fly it has now with the sensors not calibrated i don't want to fly it
2019-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-9 20:13
I am able to trace your case numbers by your forum account, no worries. The proper team will contact you in working hours. Besides, may I confirm where did you purchase the Mavic 2 Zoom? For the Mavic 2 Zoom's issue, the local team may need to check when they receive the drone, so you may send the drone in first.
For linking the drone and RC, you may refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKa8F1rsx-o. See if this helps.

Sorry so you are saying i have to pay for the return?  I was understanding it came with 2 years warranty
2019-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH MAVIC 2 ZOOM

My latest problem is my Mavic 2 zoom is having problems this is what I put on the online request form

My drone DJI Mavic 2 zoom is having problems first every time I go to fly I have to calibrate the compass before flight so I spoke to DJI customer service they said refresh the firmware I did that and now I cannot calibrate the sensors I have tried 6 times and it says failed and this number 1-2 baseline (62.61-57-00-5.00) I have done the calibration before on this and my phantom p4 pro and never had a problem The second problem is where I have been placing the gimble guard it is scratching the camera is this right? On my last 2 flights the camera would go funny and jump up then down them left then back to normal the next problem is sometimes when I take off the camera would be blurred and to get it back to normal I would just land turn off the drone and restart the drone and it would be fine

Purchase Date2018-11-08

what I got back was a shock

Thank you for using DJI NL Online Repair.

Your Case Number is: xxxxxxxxxxxx

We request for you to please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by you. With this, please send your unit to our office:

ARE YOU JOKING WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY?

if I send it back now, they will say no problem with the drone I bet

we spend lots of money on these drones and the service is bad why?

if anyone can help me without sending it to DJI saving me money and time i will give it a go

2019-6-10
Use props
Starfire3D
lvl.2
New Zealand

Thats about your only option, unless you have a DJI service centre near you, It should be covered by warranty if you bought it less than a year ago. Of course if you mess with it yourself the warrenty is voided
2019-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

they want me to pay the shipping and i got it in November 2018 so it is under warranty
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wizzokartworld Posted at 6-10 16:26
they want me to pay the shipping and i got it in November 2018 so it is under warranty

Hi, sorry for the late response. I believe this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we will formally request to take a look into this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-6-11
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana there is someone helping at the moment i will keep you posted
2019-6-12
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

well now it turns out my mavic was from USA and is not covered in the UK how come now i have a drone that is scarp or pay £200 to send it back
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules