Help with apparent RAW cropping
1832 1 2019-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steelwheelskev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 387320 ft
United States

Howdy, this is my first post and is actually a bit of a request for some help, as I've discovered that the image I am shooting, the preview image and the RAW still image produced are not matching up.  Let me explain - what I see on the iPad and what is produced on the preview are seemingly the same.  I set up the still photo and release the shutter.  The preview jpg produced in the Album on the app looks decent and the overall image is what I saw on the iPad.  When I take the micro-SD to the computer and dowload the RAW images, there is what appears to be a significant crop applied to the entire image and a loss of around 5-10 feet, from what I gather, around the frame.  My question is - is there a way to recover that full image shy of using a very low quality jpg off the app?  My example image is attached.  I shot this with around 5-10 feet of space showing in front of the locomotive on the preview, but when taken into LightRoom to edit, it has lost that space all around the image and is cropped way too tightly.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Example

Example

2019-6-9
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

whats wrong with it?
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced