DJI Osmo Action no power on / doesn't turn on anymore!
10498 17 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheOne1894
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

i got my Osmo Action 2 weeks and yesterday everything i do, its doesn't turn on anymore. Change batterie, usb connect.
Can somebody help me. I got Firmware v01.02.00.10.

Best guard

Le
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. When the Osmo Action is powered off, short press the power button to turn it on. It takes about two seconds.
When the Osmo Action is in hibernation mode, short press the shutter button to automatically wake up the device and the camera will automatically start shooting. It takes about one second. However, if the Osmo Action would not respond, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further help. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-10
Use props
shahram44
New
Flight distance : 12526 ft
United States

I have same problem, my osmo action turned off after one week of use and not working again!
2019-6-26
Use props
NoopCamGuy
New

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 6-10 09:26
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. When the Osmo Action is powered off, short press the power button to turn it on. It takes about two seconds.
When the Osmo Action is in hibernation mode, short press the shutter button to automatically wake up the device and the camera will automatically start shooting. It takes about one second. However, if the Osmo Action would not respond, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further help. We do appreciate your understanding.

I have the same problem - camera turned off normally but now it can't be turned on again - bricked Support told me it has to be sent back to manufacturer...
2019-7-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And a few more reports of same in this other thread

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D557%26typeid%3D557
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NoopCamGuy Posted at 7-5 04:55
I have the same problem - camera turned off normally but now it can't be turned on again - bricked  Support told me it has to be sent back to manufacturer...

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation and we do appreciate your feedback. This problem is an exceptional case. After verifying this issue, the replacement or repair service will be provided in accordance with our after-sales policy. Please return your product for further evaluation. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-9
Use props
djiuser_zrynscw8BP5v
lvl.1
Malaysia

I also experience this problem..
2019-7-13
Use props
Jirongie
New
South Korea

my osmo action was fixed  just an hour by updating the firmware at DJI store.
watch my video guys.
https://youtu.be/aW5M70c95RY
2019-8-11
Use props
Dextroy
lvl.1
South Korea

Jirongie Posted at 8-11 16:09
my osmo action was fixed  just an hour by updating the firmware at DJI store.
watch my video guys.
https://youtu.be/aW5M70c95RY

Is your osmo action doesnt turn on or respond like mine no matter how hard i try, it stat when i insert a memory card without format then it suddenly became lag so i shutdown but when i turn on its not responding until now..
2019-12-15
Use props
fansd3a2df83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61453 ft
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 6-10 09:26
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. When the Osmo Action is powered off, short press the power button to turn it on. It takes about two seconds.
When the Osmo Action is in hibernation mode, short press the shutter button to automatically wake up the device and the camera will automatically start shooting. It takes about one second. However, if the Osmo Action would not respond, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for further help. We do appreciate your understanding.

Same problem to me..
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_k5i8snNWAIeJ
New

Thailand

Hi,

I was just using my Osmo Action cam and it worked fine. An hour later I tried to switch it back on but nothing happened. None of the lights turned on. I tried replacing the battery and used an USB. Nothing worked.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Very sad because I am in the middle of my vacation with lots of plans and ideas for beautiful shots
2020-1-1
Use props
Robert2345
lvl.2
Pakistan

i want to know same
2020-1-1
Use props
Andreacutes Gontildei
New

Chile

Same issue. I got the camera a few weeks ago, and now it won’t turn on...
2020-11-14
Use props
jScosta
New

Brazil

Same issue. what to do? to cry?
2021-4-21
Use props
fans6994dbba
lvl.1

United States

Same here. Class action maybe?
2021-6-28
Use props
fans98739a05
New

Philippines

Mine starts up if the battery is removed and reinstalled.  But resets time and date every time, then shuts down 10 seconds exactly after the battery has been reinstalled.
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_ZECriartvv3L
New

India

A djo Osmo Action was presented to.me here in India, by my cousin who bought it in the US. The device has S/N 129CHAC0024U85.
The camera after a few times that I used it, just refuses to Power On no matter how many times I tried it.
Going by the thread of comments on the forum, a lot of users seem to go through the same disappointing experience. Will anyone in dji help me in resolving this issue please?
Further, once the issue's resolved, would it possible for dji to send a Firmware Update so this this problem doesn't repeat for the users, current & future?
Hope I get some suggestion/advice from dji so that I can continue to get an enjoyable experience with my Osmo Action.
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_mCw0ELrdY1P0
New

Australia

fans98739a05 Posted at 2021-8-8 02:23
Mine starts up if the battery is removed and reinstalled.  But resets time and date every time, then shuts down 10 seconds exactly after the battery has been reinstalled.

Hey, did you ever find a solution, I'm having the exact same issue?????
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules