679 5 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi all need some help we have a spark and when it's coming in to land it will get to about 5m and speed up so it flying to the ground I have refreshed the firmware and that’s all I can seem to do

the home point is set to 20m if I press home button it will do what it should come home and start to land then at about 5m just speeds up and I have to power up to stop it crashing it has never been crashed and fly’s so well
it was secondhand so no paperwork
2019-6-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Best is to upload a flightlog in wich this is recorded

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Wizzokartworld. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please check and please ensure that the sensors for the 3D sensing system and vision system are clean? In addition for us to be able to isolate the issue can you please fly you drone to a different location to test if the issue will still persist? Please check the location where you are flying your drone if there are metal structures that can interfere with the signals of the said drone. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-10 11:49
Hello and good day Wizzokartworld. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please check and please ensure that the sensors for the 3D sensing system and vision system are clean? In addition for us to be able to isolate the issue can you please fly you drone to a different location to test if the issue will still persist? Please check the location where you are flying your drone if there are metal structures that can interfere with the signals of the said drone. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.

Thanks i will try the sensors has it happening all different places
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Wizzokartworld Posted at 6-10 12:03
Thanks i will try the sensors has it happening all different places

Thank you for the quick reply Wizzokartworld. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assists you further. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-10
Use props
Wizzokartworld
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would like my other post sorting can you do that
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now