Mavic pro black screen problem
867 7 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tonči “tv123” Vukić
lvl.2

Croatia

Hello
Since yesterday I'm having huge problems with my mavic pro. During flight I took few photos untill i started getting laggy image transmission problems and the last picture i took had purple lines all over it. After it my screen when whole black and since then its like that. Camera keeps autofocusing, and sometimes I'm even unable to switch between photo and recording options. I managed to take a picture but file was corrupted when it was opened on PC. Yesterday i was able to move gimbal but today it aint moving. I've tried almost anything i could find on web but nothing helped so far. So far i did:
- Tried 3 different phones, all connected thorough side and bottom port
- Formated sd card, reset camera settings
- Reset camera settings without sd card in it
- Used different SD card
- Connected without RC though WI-FI using only phone
- Tried older versions of DJI GO app
- Did factory reset though DJI Assistant 2
- Changed iso and shutter speed
- Changed to NTSC and back to PAL
- Changed EV
Bez naslova.png

DJI cijena.png
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Tonči “tv123” Vukić, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. This concern has already been forwarded to our related team to check other options or the best resolution for this concern. I will give you an update as soon as I receive an update from them. Appreciate your patience and continued support. Thank you.
2019-6-10
Use props
Tonči “tv123” Vukić
lvl.2

Croatia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-10 09:11
Hi Tonči “tv123” Vukić, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. This concern has already been forwarded to our related team to check other options or the best resolution for this concern. I will give you an update as soon as I receive an update from them. Appreciate your patience and continued support. Thank you.

any news so far?
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the late response. after confirming this concern to our related team, unfortunately, the drone need to be sent for repair. If your drone is still within the warranty period, kindly  email our support team to start up a ticket: support@dji.com Please take note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thanks for your support.
2019-6-12
Use props
Tonči “tv123” Vukić
lvl.2

Croatia

So after diagnose this is the reply i got :
Remark: NO WARRANTY: Crash damage. No liquid damage. Lower shell damaged. Gimbal arm module damaged. Gimbal module damaged. Dear customer, you have purchased DJI Care Refresh. If you want to replace your aircraft under DJI Care Refresh, click "Payment link". After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send a replacement aircraft to you. If you want to repair the aircraft, the cost of repair will be € 212.81 (VAT and shipping fee excluded) according to DJI's damage assessment. Please contact DJI Support and get your repair quotation.
Now I'm still trying to understand how can it be crash damage when drone never crashed, collided, or hit anything. Theres a flight record as well as the proof of picture that i got screen problem DURING flight, not because of any kind of crash. Lower shell IS NOT damaged and when I sent it it was fine, and what you are saying basicly is that gimbal module can break out of blue by itself? This smells to me like I'm paying to repair poorly made refurbished unit I recieved after first repair program that worked for 2.5 months.
2019-7-6
Use props
Bappy
lvl.1

Bangladesh

hello sir, from bangladesh...need help about my mavic pro....when i turn on my drone after 5-10s the camera fidding on my mobile is turn off or sometime its show black zebra video but the real footage on memory is all okay.....can you find out the problem whats the reason for it????

2021-9-1
Use props
Bappy
lvl.1

Bangladesh

hello sir, from bangladesh...need help about my mavic pro....when i turn on my drone after 5-10s the camera fidding on my mobile is turn off or sometime its show black zebra video but the real footage on memory is all okay.....can you find out the problem whats the reason for it???? note over exposer warning was turned off....
2021-9-1
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Bappy Posted at 9-1 07:25
hello sir, from bangladesh...need help about my mavic pro....when i turn on my drone after 5-10s the camera fidding on my mobile is turn off or sometime its show black zebra video but the real footage on memory is all okay.....can you find out the problem whats the reason for it???? note over exposer warning was turned off....

Yes, zebra is from overexpoisure!
2021-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules