Using DJI Credit towards repair cost
1266 7 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Sent in my Mavic Pro to repair the camera. DJI says it'll cost me $79, not a problem, but does anyone know if you can use your DJI Credit towards the payment?
2019-6-10
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Care Refresh

I thought when you bought Care Refresh it covered anything except for deliberate damage. I sent my Mavic Pro to repair or replace the camera as it stopped working correctly from a tough landing. Now I thought Care Refresh would cover it, but they are charging $79. I know it's not a lot, but it doesn't seem right. Hoping someone from DJI could enlighten me.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jake, we apologize for the confusion. The charge is for the replacement fee under DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable service plan that offers two replacement units in one year for an additional small amount. The 1st replacement is $79 and 2nd is $129. For full details of your insurance, you may want to refer to this link: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4.  If you need further assistance or questions regarding our products and services. Please don’t hesitate to reach us back. Thank you.
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Jake, we replied to your other post about the replacement fee under DJI Care Refresh please check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid1881783 to settle the payment you may click the payment link on the invoice received. Thank you.
2019-6-10
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-10 14:25
Hi Jake, we apologize for the confusion. The charge is for the replacement fee under DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable service plan that offers two replacement units in one year for an additional small amount. The 1st replacement is $79 and 2nd is $129.  For full details of your insurance, you may want to refer to this link: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4.  If you need further assistance or questions regarding our products and services. Please don’t hesitate to reach us back. Thank you.

Ok, I understand now. You just reminded me of what I read when I first purchased Care Refresh. But, can I apply my DJI credit towards the payment?
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-10 14:57
Ok, I understand now. You just reminded me of what I read when I first purchased Care Refresh. But, can I apply my DJI credit towards the payment?

No, DJI Credit cannot be used outside of the Official DJI Online Store, it can only be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store, thanks for your understanding.
2019-6-10
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-10 19:26
No, DJI Credit cannot be used outside of the Official DJI Online Store, it can only be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store, thanks for your understanding.

Ok thanks, I'll make payment and get my Mavic on it's way home.
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-11 03:06
Ok thanks, I'll make payment and get my Mavic on it's way home.

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules