tello app doesn't work with the Motorola G7 Plus
6258 7 2019-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter.Tesone
New

Colombia

I am newbie with the tello and my first issue was almost immediately with the tello app and my new Motorola G7 Plus.

I can't see anything on the tello app screen, seems the app and my phone aren't compatible.

Any suggestion to fix the issue or i need to wait a new firmware?

Tello App

3.1.png

Tello Settings

settins tello

settins tello

2019-6-10
Use props
djiuser_jFuAS1gfnrxS
New

Germany

I can confirm this. I have the same problem with Moto G7+ and Moto G5+ while Samsung 7 works. I even had it replaced in the shop, because I could not imagine that it's a problem with the phone.
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_DCM4SUpprHnF
New

Brazil

My Moto G5 shows exactly this as well. I've bought the "Tello FPV" app from Play Store. Works great. I use the official Tello app only for firmware updates.
2019-12-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hello Peter, sorry for replying you late.
Please use another compatible device for the moment. After communicating with our engineers, we need to provide info about your mobile phone to our R&D team.  Could you please provide the Android version (screenshots of the mobile device's setting page) to us? We will report your case to the R&D department and try to try to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-1-1
Use props
Captain_Janni
New

Germany

Hello, the Tello App for flying also des not work with latest Motorola G7 (power). Is there any date when a solution for compatibility with Motorola, which seems to be gneral, is available?
2020-5-17
Use props
Captain_Janni
New

Germany

2020-5-17
Use props
Captain_Janni
New

Germany

Hope this information is correct to better understand the problem, the phone is working with latest Android 9
2020-5-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know - thanks for sharing
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now