Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

my Osmo Action keeps disconnecting WiFi while I transfer (larger) files. I then have to reconnect the wifi, lucky enough that Mimo apps resumes the transfer of the file, so after a few reconnects I finally have the file on my iPhone Xr.

Any else can confirm or test this please?

Thanks!

2019-6-11
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I have to admit that I only use the Mimo app to update firmware and use a usb connection to copy over files.  
2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. There are three methods to export photos and videos taken by Osmo Action. You may refer to the process below.  We do appreciate your support.

Method 1: Connect to the DJI Mimo app and download the content to your phone.
Method 2: Insert microSD card to a PC.
Method 3: Connect to PC with a Type-C cable.
2019-6-11
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I want to transfer it on-the-go through Wifi directly to my phone to share it.
However, it seems that the latest FW update solved this issue for me!
2019-6-14
Use props
GummyBee
New

Singapore

Hi all! Just picked up an Osmo Action. Having problems transferring videos more than 5m27s (4gb file size)  using Mimo to either an iPhoneX or iPad Pro. I understand files larger than 4gb will be split into multiple files to stitch later. My problem is the Mimo app will not transfer the second file. I can see the full 6m31s file, but it will only download the first 4gb.  I’m using a 64gb U3 Sandisk and I’ve reformatted the card in the camera. The app always crashes itself while transferring the second file so I can only get the first 4gb file. I’m shooting 4k30. Latest firmware and software. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated since I cannot complete my projects now due to this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules