Spark micro sd card compatible
2849 13 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

Hi I am a Korean spark user
I'm trying to buy a SanDisk micro sd card, but I'm worried about buying an Extreme and buying an Ultra. Which is more compatible? Recommend it
and The capacity is going to be 32G. What do you think?

2019-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 김뛟셃렚. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would suggest using or buying an SD card that is recommended by DJI for your DJI Spark. These recommended SD Cards are tested by our DJI engineers to work properly with the said drone. I will be posting the specifications of the supported SD cards for the DJI Spark. In addition I will be posting the list of suggested SD Cards for the said drone. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2019-6-11
Use props
TJOcraft8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113547 ft
United States

Can a 128 gb sd card go on a spark? Because I put it on my spark and my spark runs fine.
2019-6-11
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Mine has been quite happy with my 128 GB  UHS-1 card from "SanDisk." It just didn't like my old phone. Somebody observed that their ill-behaved spark straightened up when they put a faster SD card in, so I bought the fastest one I could find.
2019-6-11
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

I have a 64 GB micro sd card and it works fine.
2019-6-11
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 08:01
Hello and good day 김뛟셃렚. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would suggest using or buying an SD card that is recommended by DJI for your DJI Spark. These recommended SD Cards are test by our DJI engineers to work properly with the said drone. I will be posting the specification of the supported SD cards for the DJI Spark. In addition I will be posting the list of suggested SD Cards for the said drone. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

oh im buy 64G samsung evo Thank you
2019-6-12
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

TJOcraft8 Posted at 6-11 15:50
Can a 128 gb sd card go on a spark? Because I put it on my spark and my spark runs fine.

Thank you, but I will buy a 64G, which is very fast.
2019-6-12
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

Tentoes Posted at 6-11 16:27
Mine has been quite happy with my 128 GB  UHS-1 card from "SanDisk." It just didn't like my old phone. Somebody observed that their ill-behaved spark straightened up when they put a faster SD card in, so I bought the fastest one I could find.

Thank you, but I will buy a 64G, which is very fast.     made in samsung
2019-6-12
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

sparkdrone Posted at 6-11 18:27
I have a 64 GB micro sd card and it works fine.

Thank you, I will buy a 64G
2019-6-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I use this two models, and only 32 GB's.
Don't wanna loose to many GB, in case the bird isn't coming back ;-)
And I prefer to buy the red ones, now!

2019-6-12
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

This is a picture of my micro sd card.

2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

김뛟셃렚 Posted at 6-12 02:11
oh im buy 64G samsung evo Thank you

You are very much welcome 김뛟셃렚. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-6-14
Use props
김뛟셃렚
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 09:17
You are very much welcome 김뛟셃렚. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Thank you very much
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

It is always my pleasure 김뛟셃렚. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules