How are points earned?
3966 42 2019-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TSM121 Posted at 4-6 04:02
I have to ask. It this rule post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=71515&pid=623201 it says that you will be the "New" group as long as you have less than 20 points. I currently have 21. If I look at the tab "My Home Perm." in the account page there is a checkmark for "Post New Topic" for the category "Products"  (see image) [view_image].

However, I still can't post anything? Is there something wrong with my account?

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I'll check with the team to further look in this matter. Appreciate your patience.
4-6 09:17
Use props
DCWolfie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241270 ft

Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 4-6 09:17
Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I'll check with the team to further look in this matter. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks! Did you find out anything? I'm at 47 now, and still not able to create a thread
4-7 13:23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DCWolfie Posted at 4-7 13:23
Thanks! Did you find out anything? I'm at 47 now, and still not able to create a thread

Hi there. I have not received confirmation from the team as of the moment. Surely, I will notify once information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.
4-7 15:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules