1586 4 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AD services
lvl.4
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

Hello folks and DJI,

I found a never used cendence controller with crystal sky monitor to buy (exhibition model). Very interested to buy but there's no patch antenna included.
I noticed that after the release of the controller back in time DJI provided a free patch antenna to customers. Is this offer always valid or do i need to buy the patch antenna separatly?

Thanks for feedback

Patrick
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You can check the Cendence Patch Antenna in our store website and purchase it separately if the seller won't include the patch antenna on the package If you want a high-gain signal transmission and improved reception. However, you can still use the Cendence RC using the regular built-in antenna. Hope this will clarify your query to us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-12
Use props
Drone AD services
lvl.4
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-12 08:52
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You can check the Cendence Patch Antenna in our store website and purchase it separately if the seller won't include the patch antenna on the package If you want a high-gain signal transmission and improved reception. However, you can still use the Cendence RC using the regular built-in antenna. Hope this will clarify your query to us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Hi DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't give me an answer to my question.

Is the offer for a free patch antenna always valid or not? I know that back in time DJI provided customers with à free one due to transmission weakness of the standart antenna
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drone AD services Posted at 6-13 01:40
Hi DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't give me an answer to my question.

Hi, I do apologize for that. The patch antenna is included in the package if you purchase the Cendence Remote Controller straight in our store website. Should you have any inquiry please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-13
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

When i purchased my Matrice 210 the Cendence did not have the Stick covers or the Patch Antennae. I had to purchase the patch antennae separately for $279 USD.  
Hope this answers your question.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules