DJI Battery Station White Screen
1550 17 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jabroniponi
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have a DJI battery station which has been a game changer when it comes to monitoring the massive amount of TB50 batteries I have for my Inspire 2.  However, recently teh lcd screen on thie unit has been going white and I am unable to read out any of the information for the batteries. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a remedy?  Thank you.
2019-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jabroniponi, sorry to hear that, when did you purchase the Battery Station? May we have a picture of the white LCD screen?
2019-6-12
Use props
Jabroniponi
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-12 18:58
Hi Jabroniponi, sorry to hear that, when did you purchase the Battery Station? May we have a picture of the white LCD screen?

Hi Mindy, Thank you for responding.  I purchased my Battery station almost a year ago this month.  I will take a picture.  I have found that if I power down the unit, then unplug the fans continue to operate.  I then have to remove all the batteries and after a few seconds the fans stop.  If I let the unit sit for a min then turn it back on the screen will be fine but after a little bit go back to white.  I will take a picture today and share.  
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jabroniponi Posted at 6-13 06:04
Hi Mindy, Thank you for responding.  I purchased my Battery station almost a year ago this month.  I will take a picture.  I have found that if I power down the unit, then unplug the fans continue to operate.  I then have to remove all the batteries and after a few seconds the fans stop.  If I let the unit sit for a min then turn it back on the screen will be fine but after a little bit go back to white.  I will take a picture today and share.

In this case, a short video would be appreciated, thanks for your time.
2019-6-13
Use props
Jabroniponi
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Here is an image of the white screen.  I also took a video to show what is going on. Here is the link to the video, the password to view the video is       dji     

link

https://vimeo.com/343043012
2019-6-18
Use props
Jabroniponi
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-13 20:01
In this case, a short video would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

Hi DJI Mindy, I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the still and video I provided outlining the issues Im having with my Battery station. Thank you.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jabroniponi Posted at 6-25 06:58
Hi DJI Mindy, I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the still and video I provided outlining the issues Im having with my Battery station. Thank you.

Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts directly so that I can get the notification and reply timely.
The video will be forwarded to our engineers for further verification, I will come back to you soon, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2019-6-27
Use props
FrancissyEhheny
New

Netherlands

I don't have the same issue as you. But I found my battery doesn't run so long as before
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FrancissyEhheny Posted at 6-27 00:56
I don't have the same issue as you. But I found my battery doesn't run so long as before

Hi FrancissyEhheny, improper storage and maintenance could affect battery's life, please check the screenshot below to take care of the battery. GTScreenshot_20190628_105300.png
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Jabroniponi, sorry to keep you waiting, may we verify whether the Battery Station was repaired before?
2019-7-4
Use props
REVOSR
New
Flight distance : 396352 ft
United States

I'm also having the same issue with my DJI power station, The screen is completely white, this happened after DJI released the update for the station in order to support battery updating through the station and since then it has not worked again. I tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 to roll back to the previous version however that firmware is no longer available to download or rollback.   
2019-8-3
Use props
fans03a63c5f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155236 ft
United States

Same issue here - it can be temporary fixed by turning the unit off and on until the DJI logo appears. Sometimes its 2-3 times, sometimes its 20+ times, sometimes it doesnt need to been done. BTW this unit is on the latest version 1.0.0.37
20190803_174337.jpg
2019-8-3
Use props
Jabroniponi
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

This battery station was brand new and has never been repaired before.  Sorry for getting back to you so late. I have been on back to back shoots with no time to follow up.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jabroniponi Posted at 8-6 10:16
This battery station was brand new and has never been repaired before.  Sorry for getting back to you so late. I have been on back to back shoots with no time to follow up.

No worries, we have forwarded to our engineers again for better suggestion.
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

REVOSR Posted at 8-3 02:30
I'm also having the same issue with my DJI power station, The screen is completely white, this happened after DJI released the update for the station in order to support battery updating through the station and since then it has not worked again. I tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 to roll back to the previous version however that firmware is no longer available to download or rollback.

Hi REVOSR, thanks for your feedback, may we verify your current firmware version of your Battery Station?
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans03a63c5f Posted at 8-3 14:57
Same issue here - it can be temporary fixed by turning the unit off and on until the DJI logo appears. Sometimes its 2-3 times, sometimes its 20+ times, sometimes it doesnt need to been done. BTW this unit is on the latest version 1.0.0.37

Hi there, the issue has been reported to our engineers for further verification, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-8-9
Use props
fans03a63c5f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155236 ft
United States

Still no update on this?
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans03a63c5f Posted at 10-22 07:32
Still no update on this?

We are so sorry for the late response, we have verified with our engineers again that it is recommended to send in the device for the diagnosis, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules