Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem Matrice 210 V2 and Zenmuse X7
5093 9 2019-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rb845151
New

France

We just bought the new Matrice 210 RTK V2 and a Zenmuse X7 and we are facing some integration problems:
- We are not able to create a flight map above 25m with a X7 24mm focal length using the DJI Pilot.
- Randomly we have complete flights where the images are sharp and others where the images are blurry (also using DJI pilot).
I know that other company are heaving the same problem as us, so it’s not punctual.

Do you know how to solve this?

2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rb845151, for the flight map, is there any error message? May we have the screenshot for better assistance? Regarding the blurry pictures, you may update the X7 to V1.4 and see whether it helps, thanks!
2019-6-15
Use props
B2Z Drone Dept.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84252 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-15 02:07
Hi Rb845151, for the flight map, is there any error message? May we have the screenshot for better assistance? Regarding the blurry pictures, you may update the X7 to V1.4 and see whether it helps, thanks!

same here.. i have spent a already over a week trying to figure out how i can get the zenmuse x7 camera to not have blurry images. i did run into a few warnings within the dji go 4 app such as,
1) "No lens detected, if the lens has been installed, make sure the lens is firmly installed"
2)"Gimbal cannot receive main controller data"
3)"zenmuse x7 no sd card"

I am hoping that there is something that i am doing wrong or possibly missing. I feel that for the amount of money being spent on these robust equipment, setups would be almost be seeming-less.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

B2Z Drone Dept. Posted at 7-29 10:42
same here.. i have spent a already over a week trying to figure out how i can get the zenmuse x7 camera to not have blurry images. i did run into a few warnings within the dji go 4 app such as,
1) "No lens detected, if the lens has been installed, make sure the lens is firmly installed"
2)"Gimbal cannot receive main controller data"

Just to verify, do you also use the M210 v2? If yes, has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before? For the blurry images, if you still got it after updating to V1.4, please kindly upload the original pictures to Dropbox or Google Drive, we'd like to check, thanks!
2019-7-29
Use props
TSS-Chief
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165240 ft

United States

I can tell you it's not just with the X7!  I just got off the phone with a Sr. VP with my company to explain that I have to drive back to Georgia & Florida to re-fly all 3500 acres because of the same problem.  The  only difference is that I am using the X4s.  We fly the same site off the same mapping mission in GS Pro and all previous were tack-sharp. This time (last week) we have almost half of the mission sharp in-focus and the others super blurry. You can't even see where the lines on the GCP start/stop. It's just a blob...  
Then I got to thinking maybe the camera was trying to adjust focus with the topography; Nope these particular areas only have 3ft of elevation change from the crown of the road to the center area of  where the pond falls and at 364ft AGL you wouldn't see that. If it was a 30ft hole I could maybe see it shifting focus suddenly and throwing it off on one or two images MAX.  I have mapping lines just one over that are perfectly in focus and then the other side is totally out of focus.  

There's a definitive line that's shown in the image I've uploaded and after talking to Propeller and the two Enterprise dealers we purchase through they both said that there is something strange that has been going on with the M200/M210 series and focus problems. They mostly see it with the X4s since that's the camera used by a lot of mappers. One did mention they had an X7 come back for them to check, but there weren't any notes kept.

My best guess (and others) is that it's all in the M200 series firmware updates and the automation controls. Even though you select things like Shutter priority and handle your focusing, it's still making its own changes. Also this time I had a low-battery problem! I was able to fly the bigger pond with 33% power left, but this time it went completed at 30% and finished. Then on the way back wtih 28% power, 3mph wind and only 268ft away from the pad it went into AutoLand and right down into the pond area. Even as it sat there for 10 minutes before we could get to it there was still 25% power left. Luckily it was dry and didn't land 50ft away where it was 11ft deep of water.

My local surveryor supply company is loaning me a P4-RTK to bring with me to test/use and I'm bringing my trusty Phantom 4 Pro also because everything is fully tack sharp with that little beast.  The cost associated with having to go back is pretty high especially with it being a 13hour drive one way...

SAMPLE_InFocus_OutOfFocus_redacted.jpg
2019-8-24
Use props
Centan
New

United States

I don`t have a development plan. But I wanted to make a good app like wish to assert itself. I am not a developer and understand little about this. I entrusted this work to people who do it well. I have made an application for dating on the Internet, which has no analogs. I hope you can all see him soon.
2019-8-29
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

BAN Centan for SPAM!
2019-8-29
Use props
djiuser_TcYgTB1Cx0Mc
New

Canada

Was there ever any update on this, we've been having the same issue with our M210 V2 and an X5S.
2019-11-18
Use props
Raphy94
lvl.1

Canada

Any update with this?
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_opnJFAPoqVhX
New

Brazil

Possuimos um Matrice 210rtk V2, câmera Zenmuse X5S, simplesmente não estamos mais conseguindo capturar as imagens durante o voo, usamos o DJI Pilot, Já ocorreu esse problema com alguém?
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules