1787 5 2019-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlennGoat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry if this has been discussed already - but I can't find it.  How do I change the time on the Phantom 4 Pro.  It seems to be off by 6 hours.  Date is correct, minutes correct - but hours off by 6.  I can't seem to find location to change time or time zone.  The controller has the screen attached to it (built in) - so it's not like my phone is involved. Thanks for any help.  
2019-6-13
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

As far as I am aware, the app uses the location of the aircraft, as read by its internal GPS receiver, to set the correct time for your time zone. It should be automatic, provided you fire up the aircraft outside where it can see the GPS satellites.
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. For you to change the date and time of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro +  all you need to do is to swipe down to reveal the quick access panel then go to the system settings (gear icon) after that go to the bottom, under the system settings then go to date and time. You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-6-13
Use props
GlennGoat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 16:26
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. For you to change the date and time of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro +  all you need to do is to swipe down to reveal the quick access panel then go to the system settings (gear icon) after that go to the bottom, under the system settings then go to date and time. You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

[view_image]

Perfect - Thanks - exactly what I was looking for.  
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GlennGoat Posted at 6-13 18:07
Perfect - Thanks - exactly what I was looking for.

Hi, I'm glad to know that you already fix the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Happy flying always!
2019-6-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Best way is to turn off the automatic time and just set it manual.
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules