Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
【4K】Drone Footage | The Beauty of Martinique in 8 Minutes 2019
1305 13 2019-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Martinique (Caribbean; Fort-de-France and Best of Martinique); project finished & uploaded on 2019-06-14 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

▶️ 1 Fort-de-France @0:00
▶️ 2 Best of Martinique in 5 Minutes @3:44

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT

Media data: This drone video (7:10min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Martinique 4K Drone Video Footage & Martinique Drone Pictures.

Martinique Drone Flight: Martinique is a rugged Caribbean island thats part of the Lesser Antilles. An overseas region of France, its culture reflects a distinctive blend of French and West Indian influences. Its largest town, Fort-de-France, features steep hills, narrow streets and La Savane, a garden bordered by shops and cafes. In the garden is a statue of island native Joséphine de Beauharnais, first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. At the islands southern end are beaches such as Les Salines, with views of Diamond Rock, a scuba destination, and Pointe du Bout, lined with resorts. The colorful coral and fish of Anses-dArlet is popular for snorkeling, and theres golf at Les Trois-Îlets. To the north, black-sand beaches like Anse Couleuvre are at the foot of looming Mt. Pelée. Surrounded by rainforest and crisscrossed with trails, this active volcano has panoramic views from its summit. Martiniques cuisine melds French and Creole traditions, and the island has a thriving dining scene. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Beauty, Martinique, 8 Minutes, Fort-de-France, Caribbean, France, French Overseas, Territory, Island, Paradise, Colonial, Schoelcher, Fort, Eiffel, St. Lous Cathedral, Church, Jesus Christ, Statue, Jesus, Catholic, Tui Discovery, Cruise, Sunset, Tropical, Guadeloupe, Dominica

Video [Internal ID 357] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... -fort-de-france-fr/
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/drone-videos/ (All Drone Videos by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage)

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-6-13
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

2019-6-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That makes me want to go on holiday!
2019-6-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another nice piece of work
2019-6-14
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should work for a travel agency
2019-6-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Masterpiece, wonderful work!
2019-6-15
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

AJC-W Posted at 6-14 09:04
You should work for a travel agency

My brother tells me the same, when I get flight deals for him and his family so far I am happy with my translator job and being a nomad (allows me to travel and share all this with you guys). But thanks, bro!
2019-6-18
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-18 09:25
My brother tells me the same, when I get flight deals for him and his family  so far I am happy with my translator job and being a nomad (allows me to travel and share all this with you guys). But thanks, bro!

How about freelance - copyright your work and email to them for a premium when you're on the road
2019-6-18
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

AJC-W Posted at 6-18 10:07
How about freelance - copyright your work and email to them for a premium when you're on the road

I will definitely send some e-mails once I'm in my next base (Rio, 10 weeks) soon! Great idea, love it.
2019-6-18
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-18 10:19
I will definitely send some e-mails once I'm in my next base (Rio, 10 weeks) soon! Great idea, love it.

Fingers crossed for you mate - you never know - your footage sell these countries and is brochure material - if someone is willing to pay serious cash to copy them for their business then no harm in it.
2019-6-18
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

AJC-W Posted at 6-18 10:21
Fingers crossed for you mate - you never know - your footage sell these countries and is brochure material - if someone is willing to pay serious cash to copy them for their business then no harm in it.

You wouldn't believe how many just rip my material... already lots of work to run after these and tell YouTube or Instagram to delete those. No profit in that, unfortunately.
2019-6-18
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-18 11:18
You wouldn't believe how many just rip my material... already lots of work to run after these and tell YouTube or Instagram to delete those. No profit in that, unfortunately.

Ignore the haters mate - the world is sadly fun of em'
2019-6-18
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

AJC-W Posted at 6-18 12:35
Ignore the haters mate - the world is sadly fun of em'

Totally true. Keep on living and dreaming. Best from Brazil to UK, cheers my friend!
2019-6-18
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 6-18 16:31
Totally true. Keep on living and dreaming. Best from Brazil to UK, cheers my friend!

2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules