Inspire2 controller not charging
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a controller sitting for a couple months. When I went to use it the display lights showed 1 light blinking then shut off.
I tried to charge the controller with both the included ac charger and also the DJI battery charger case. Both showed single light blinking than it went off. I couldnt get it to charge or stay on. Since i sent it to DJI for look see.  They charged me 60.00 and and are sending it back. Shows on ticket no parts and C379 issue. IAnyone know what this error is? Also in the future if this happens, how to fix this myself being out of warrenty. I guess it wasnt the battery.
2019-6-14
Use props
Drone Tech Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2951900 ft
United States

Hey Bono, did they send you back a replacement remote or replace your battery. Had the same issue and ticket code and paid the $65. Curious what your outcome was?
2019-7-3
Use props
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Tech Aerial Posted at 7-3 15:48
Hey Bono, did they send you back a replacement remote or replace your battery. Had the same issue and ticket code and paid the $65. Curious what your outcome was?

I got this reply, Guaranteed that I will no longer encounter this problem? Thats great. But what was the problem?
Dear Gary,

Thank you for writing back and we apologize if you haven't heard an update regarding the repair of your Inspire 2 Remote Controller. On behalf of my colleague, Alec, I'm here to further assist you with your concern.

Regarding the C379 error, I've received feedback from our Engineers and they've advised that error code is a hardware issue. No worries, though, as they've already addressed the issue and they've guaranteed that you will no longer encounter this problem in the future.

I've also checked the tracking number of your package and I can see that it is currently 'In Transit' to the address we have on file for your account. Kindly monitor the arrival of your package.

I hope that this information is helpful. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,

Pat
DJI Technical Support
2019-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules