Positioning Strobe on M2P
775 4 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

Was planning on velcoring a strobe toward the back of the battery. Anyone with any comments or adivce.  Would have prefred to locate on the bottom but no available space.
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul_. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to these inquiry from out valued DJI co pilots who uses these strobe light on there DJI drones. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories or devices on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Actually, there is a  possibility that this accessory will work, however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition using 3rd party accessories or devices might cause damage or harm on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.

2019-6-14
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I have 2 of them on my Mavic, one velcroed on the top front, centered, so it can be seen from above by the "big boys".
and the other on the rear, just above the Mavic status light, so I can see it for orientation if need be.
Just yaw around until you see it, then voila, orientation achieved.
And no anomolies with GPS and Compass(es)...
2019-6-14
Use props
Paul_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

Flycaster Posted at 6-14 08:04
I have 2 of them on my Mavic, one velcroed on the top front, centered, so it can be seen from above by the "big boys".
and the other on the rear, just above the Mavic status light, so I can see it for orientation if need be.

Thanks for info.
2019-6-15
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flycaster Posted at 6-14 08:04
I have 2 of them on my Mavic, one velcroed on the top front, centered, so it can be seen from above by the "big boys".
and the other on the rear, just above the Mavic status light, so I can see it for orientation if need be.

My Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual has a strobe you can put top front centered and with the landing light on the bottom set to strobe, it's very visible.  Where you have yours Velcroed would be the same thing so your placement is good.
2019-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules