DJI Support
1215 7 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2
lvl.1
United States

How longs does it usually take for support to get back to you?
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, it depends on which platform you contacted our support. You will get the response immediately via phone and online chat in working hours, it usually takes 24 working hours to get the email response. May I verify how did you contact our support team?
2019-6-15
Use props
djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 19:09
Hi there, it depends on which platform you contacted our support. You will get the response immediately via phone and online chat in working hours, it usually takes 24 working hours to get the email response. May I verify how did you contact our support team?
I emailed the 3 days ago but it might not have gone through. I did the thing through the support website though.
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2 Posted at 6-15 19:18
I emailed the 3 days ago but it might not have gone through. I did the thing through the support website though.

There should be no problem if your sent email through the support website, may I have the email account which you used to contact our support so that we can check? You can also send email to support@dji.com directly or post your questions here.
2019-6-16
Use props
djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 20:00
There should be no problem if your sent email through the support website, may I have the email account which you used to contact our support so that we can check? You can also send email to  directly or post your questions here.

jac.clark707@gmail.com
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Upon checking this account, we‘ve only received one email which was sent today. We will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 22:22
Upon checking this account, we‘ve only received one email which was sent today. We will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.

Ok thank you.  Yeah I did send another one because I might have messed something up the first time.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_9kutsv0lNSA2 Posted at 6-18 05:22
Ok thank you.  Yeah I did send another one because I might have messed something up the first time.

I see the email has been replied and our email support team will keep following up, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance.
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules