RSS Feed no longer working
2346 9 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53025 ft
Switzerland

I have been using this URL https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;auth=<code> for the Spark sub-forum for over a year. To be honest I don't know where I found the URL but it has always worked up to 24 May. After that the feed hasn't updated. I am using the Feedbro extension with Firefox. If I use the URL with or without the authorisation parameter directly in the browser address field,  I get an XML page with the latest entry being 24 May.

Has the URL changed or has the feed been disabled?

2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the forum system has been updated at the end of May, the old URL you saved may not work, please save the new Spark sub-forum link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... r=typeid&typeid=558
2019-6-15
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Switzerland

Thanks Mindy
That works, but it returns the complete Product forum, the old link was just the Spark sub-folder. Is that still possible?
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB Posted at 6-16 00:50
Thanks Mindy
That works, but it returns the complete Product forum, the old link was just the Spark sub-folder. Is that still possible?

The link above is the sub-forum of Spark, you can only see the threads of Spark, but the name on the top of the page still displays Product, this cannot be changed for now, sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-6-16
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 19:22
The link above is the sub-forum of Spark, you can only see the threads of Spark, but the name on the top of the page still displays Product, this cannot be changed for now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks again. That's what I expected from the URL but I get posts for all products anyway. I noticed that the URL I pasted seems to get modified, probably by Feedbro. I will experiment further

UPDATE: I tried to setup the new URL in Feedbro while the old feed was still there and Feedbro seemed to try and mix up the 2 URLs. Now I deleted the old feed first then added your new URL and it works now

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB Posted at 6-17 00:09
Thanks again. That's what I expected from the URL but I get posts for all products anyway. I noticed that the URL I pasted seems to get modified, probably by Feedbro. I will experiment further

UPDATE: I tried to setup the new URL in Feedbro while the old feed was still there and Feedbro seemed to try and mix up the 2 URLs. Now I deleted the old feed first then added your new URL and it works now

Glad to hear that, please let us know if you have further concern.
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Switzerland

It still doesn't seem to be restricted to Spark. In the list of posts it shows every entry as DJI: Spark but the actual posts come from many different subgroups:

If I open the Firmware Upgrade post it's actually in the Home / Products / Osmo / Osmo Pocket  Forum.
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB Posted at 6-21 02:24
It still doesn't seem to be restricted to Spark. In the list of posts it shows every entry as DJI: Spark but the actual posts come from many different subgroups:
[view_image]
If I open the Firmware Upgrade post it's actually in the Home / Products / Osmo / Osmo Pocket  Forum.

May I have the new URL that you saved?
2019-6-22
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Switzerland

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=rss&fid=129&filter=typeid&typeid=558

You advised
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=129&filter=typeid&typeid=558
but I got an error (Unable to load feed preview: 601 Invalid XML) with that so tried mod=rss, which at first looked good but then I noticed the inconsistencies I mentioned on 21st

PS: the original URL I used to use had mod=rss, that's why I tried it

2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_4sLt1qLPkkvB
lvl.4
Switzerland

No chance of a Spark-only feed then?
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now