Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collection of the best and most useful Osmo Pocket Accessories!
985 15 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146913 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I took the effort and picked the most useful and most interesting Osmo Action accessories to show them to you in a nice list.What are your most favourite accessories and would you add something to the list?

Here is my list: Best Osmo Action accessories

2019-6-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-15
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the list.

I'm not sure if you can edit and change your Title but you call it "Pocket" in the title.
2019-6-15
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ff22 Posted at 6-15 05:15
Thanks for the list.

I'm not sure if you can edit and change your Title but you call it "Pocket" in the title.

Oh no! I messed up, hopefully an admin can change it.
2019-6-15
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

UnlimiteDrone@gmail.com Posted at 6-15 05:49
Oh no! I messed up, hopefully an admin can change it.

I just reported the thread and asked a Mod to fix it.

Be that as it may, I did just order the bike mount.  I hope you really tested it (g).  The one I got in a large accessory kit for $20 slips out of position and the camera aims for the road surface!!! (g)
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing these awesome accessories. This will really help other DJI members that currently looking for the accessories of the Osmo Action Camera. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-15
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 09:00
Hi, Thanks for sharing these awesome accessories. This will really help other DJI members that currently looking for the accessories of the Osmo Action Camera. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

HI DJI Gamora

Thank you for your feedback. Can you help me please? I chose the wrong title for this post. I wrote Osmo Pocket instead of Osmo Action. Can you change it to Osmo Action please?

Cheers!
2019-6-15
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Thanks for sharing!
2019-6-15
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ff22 Posted at 6-15 07:54
I just reported the thread and asked a Mod to fix it.

Be that as it may, I did just order the bike mount.  I hope you really tested it (g).  The one I got in a large accessory kit for $20 slips out of position and the camera aims for the road surface!!! (g)

You can screw this bike mount really tight, you will like it. Thank's for the feedback and for the help!
2019-6-16
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

UnlimiteDrone@gmail.com Posted at 6-16 02:14
You can screw this bike mount really tight, you will like it. Thank's for the feedback and for the help!

It arrives today - hopefully, in time for a bike ride.
2019-6-16
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 09:00

Gamora? Can you change the title of this post please?
2019-6-17
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ff22 Posted at 6-16 05:02
It arrives today - hopefully, in time for a bike ride.

Did you already try it?
2019-6-22
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Actually, I tried it yesterday.  I think I am going to return it.  It slips out of position.  It might be that it can't get a good grip on my small extension bar below the handlebar.   It is a rather smooth carbon fiber tube.  I will check it out a bit more.

Here's one segment of a video I shot that I think shows how good the RockSteady feature works.  The reason I stopped near the beginning was to try and tighten the mount.  If you watch the video, the shift/brake lever in the lower left corner vibrates quite a lot while I think the camera does a really good job of smoothing out the video:

2019-6-22
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

ff22 Posted at 6-22 06:51
Actually, I tried it yesterday.  I think I am going to return it.  It slips out of position.  It might be that it can't get a good grip on my small extension bar below the handlebar.   It is a rather smooth carbon fiber tube.  I will check it out a bit more.

Here's one segment of a video I shot that I think shows how good the RockSteady feature works.  The reason I stopped near the beginning was to try and tighten the mount.  If you watch the video, the shift/brake lever in the lower left corner vibrates quite a lot while I think the camera does a really good job of smoothing out the video:

Oh, that's not the feedback I expected cause it works really well for me.
2019-6-22
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

UnlimiteDrone@gmail.com Posted at 6-22 10:08
Oh, that's not the feedback I expected cause it works really well for me.

I may not be a good candidate for it.  I liked the way it attached.  But I think the issue was that my handlebar is full up and the bike shop added another small bar below it.  It is a very smooth, shiny composite and I don't think I can get THE BAR tight enough so with the high pivot weight, as the bike bounces and rolls along, the BAR and with it the bike mount starts to rotate downward.

I will have to see if I can tighten that bar without it being crushed.  That or rough up its surface so there's more friction.  

But please, I really did appreciate you posting the thread.
2019-6-22
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

ff22 Posted at 6-22 10:54
I may not be a good candidate for it.  I liked the way it attached.  But I think the issue was that my handlebar is full up and the bike shop added another small bar below it.  It is a very smooth, shiny composite and I don't think I can get THE BAR tight enough so with the high pivot weight, as the bike bounces and rolls along, the BAR and with it the bike mount starts to rotate downward.

I will have to see if I can tighten that bar without it being crushed.  That or rough up its surface so there's more friction.  

Thanks for the feedback!
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules