2862 4 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zezrum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128054 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a furry friend and despite a clean environment, after roving the RoboMaster around the house on the tile and carpet, the mecanum wheels get quite a bit of hair and carpet fiber stuck in them. Anyone have any tips to easy cleaning of the mecanum wheels? Maybe we need to create a tool to make it easier. When you pull the hair/fiber out, some of the grease comes out with it so I can see with a thorough cleaning you’ll need to regrease the wheels (by the way I ran out of grease during assembly on the very last roller... there was just barely enough included for the job).

By the way, RoboMaster doesn’t like tall grass.  But boy is this thing fast!

2019-6-15
Use props
Malibu Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143898 ft
United States

I don't have carpet but just wooden floor and pets.  I cleaned the floor as much as I can but the thing picked up a lot of hair.  I will eventually take the wheels apart, clean & regrease.
2019-6-15
Use props
Malibu Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143898 ft
United States

Good to know about tall grass.  I wonder how it will do on dirt or sand or are we not supposed to use it on dirt or sand?
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi zezrum, to clean the mecanum wheels, we will need to disassemble it, clean it and then regrease it. If the grease is not enough, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-6-17
Use props
hwillson
New

Singapore

The most well-known strategies for managing pet hair are vacuuming and brushing pets. Around 93 percent vacuum or clear routinely to manage hair and 71 percent likewise attempt to consistently brush or husband to be their pets. About a portion of these clients do the preparing or brushing themselves and about half utilize a custodian. I have Kenmore 22614 Canister Vacuum which I used to clean pet hair from rugs and floor.

2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules