4439 6 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I’m sure many of us got caught up in the hype of owning DJI goggles and rushed out and bought a pair. I am guilty of this too and find that they are now untouched and unused. So, I’m going to put them on a ‘goods selling’ website (TradeMe) and sell them. Also, I’m thinking of letting my Spark go too as I have too many drones and hardly use my Spark. Then, maybe the Air thereafter, still deciding about that one.

My question is this, how would the new owners activate these products for his DJI account and how do I deactivate them on mine? If this is a dumb question to someone, I
have never done something like this before so hence my question.

Appreciate any help, thank you.

Des.
2019-6-15
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The products can only be activated once by the first owner so when you sell it the new owner can use the drone using their own device on their own DJI account - nothing needs to be deactivated by you (as it can't be) and the buyer simply needs to hook it up to their own DJI a/c to fly. Be sure to transfer the files from the sd card and format it though if you're selling it with the drones.
2019-6-16
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
  • >>>
New Zealand

AJC-W Posted at 6-16 02:15
The products can only be activated once by the first owner so when you sell it the new owner can use the drone using their own device on their own DJI account - nothing needs to be deactivated by you (as it can't be) and the buyer simply needs to hook it up to their own DJI a/c to fly. Be sure to transfer the files from the sd card and format it though if you're selling it with the drones.

Very helpful, thank you AJC-W. I appreciate the reply.
2019-6-16
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
  • >>>
New Zealand

AJC-W Posted at 6-16 02:15
The products can only be activated once by the first owner so when you sell it the new owner can use the drone using their own device on their own DJI account - nothing needs to be deactivated by you (as it can't be) and the buyer simply needs to hook it up to their own DJI a/c to fly. Be sure to transfer the files from the sd card and format it though if you're selling it with the drones.

2019-6-16
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Toedles Posted at 6-16 16:52

You're welcome
2019-6-16
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have one hit and one miss for items that have shown up or not shown up.  My Mavic Pro was purchased used and the icon showed up a couple days after I started using it.  I purchased Goggles RE in December of 2018 as an open box from Adorama and it has never shown up despite being told it would be or providing account and SN info to a couple DJI moderators.  
I unboxed the M2Z last night and the icon was there today...previously the Spark and MA showed up within a week or so from first use but they were purchased at release directly from DJI.
2019-6-17
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
  • >>>
New Zealand

maihem.rc Posted at 6-17 10:50
I have one hit and one miss for items that have shown up or not shown up.  My Mavic Pro was purchased used and the icon showed up a couple days after I started using it.  I purchased Goggles RE in December of 2018 as an open box from Adorama and it has never shown up despite being told it would be or providing account and SN info to a couple DJI moderators.  
I unboxed the M2Z last night and the icon was there today...previously the Spark and MA showed up within a week or so from first use but they were purchased at release directly from DJI.

Thank you for that maihem.rc
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules