5054 6 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMcArthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250469 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, when I bought my Mavic Pro and made a DJI account, I seem to have made my account under the email "TMcArthur@mail.clm" rather than "TMcArthur@mail.com". The problem here is that, now that I have both a Mavic and a Phantom, I'd like to have all my flight records as well as my pilot level all on one account but I have the majority of my flights are stored on an account with an email that doesn't match up with mine!
Is it possible to have DJI support merge these two accounts somehow?
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TMcArthur, unfortunately, the existing flight records only follow one DJI account, it cannot be transferred or merged into another account. We can only recommend to log in the correct DJI account and keep the future flight records in it, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-6-15
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250469 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah, that's unfortunate. I guess that account will simply be the Mavic-only account until I sell it lol. Damn
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TMcArthur Posted at 6-15 19:03
Ah, that's unfortunate. I guess that account will simply be the Mavic-only account until I sell it lol. Damn

If you log in your correct DJI account, the new flight records can still be saved in this account, it's just the older flight records cannot be transferred.
2019-6-16
Use props
richardnaarons
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 20:14
If you log in your correct DJI account, the new flight records can still be saved in this account, it's just the older flight records cannot be transferred.

I have the same problem. My purchases and credits are spread between two email accounts and I can't find where my authorizations are stored.  I need to get rid of one of the emails. Surely there's a way to do that without losing all my information.
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

richardnaarons Posted at 8-15 14:06
I have the same problem. My purchases and credits are spread between two email accounts and I can't find where my authorizations are stored.  I need to get rid of one of the emails. Surely there's a way to do that without losing all my information.

Hi richardnaarons, as I explained in 2#, the flight information is unable to be merged into the one account, but it will not affect the warranty. Appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-15
Use props
kristenpaquette
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2831 ft
United States

Also accidentally registered two accounts - One via facebook and one using another email would love to be able to merge!
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules