Email no longer exists
3342 6 2019-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrwolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65404 ft
Australia

Hi, My email account no longer exists. How can I change it to my new one? I just purchased a DJI Osmo 2 today 17/06/2019 and I used my old email address to login and my Osmo2 then got registered to that old email. Please help.!
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mrwolf, the activation account cannot be changed, but this will not affect the warranty, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. You just need to log in your new account and the device still can be used normally.
2019-6-16
Use props
mrwolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65404 ft
Australia

Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply much appreciated.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mrwolf Posted at 6-17 01:55
Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply much appreciated.

You are welcome, please feel free to let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-6-17
Use props
Willaby Clinton
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 22:27
Hi mrwolf, the activation account cannot be changed, but this will not affect the warranty, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. You just need to log in your new account and the device still can be used normally.

How do you confirm your E-Mail Address? Thanks!
2019-7-27
Use props
fans1d9cfc0e
New
Flight distance : 387552 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-6-16 22:27
Hi mrwolf, the activation account cannot be changed, but this will not affect the warranty, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered. You just need to log in your new account and the device still can be used normally.

Has this ever been updated? I need to update my main email address on my overall DJI account. Do not want to lose all flight records since 2016 etc. Is there a way to do this?
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1d9cfc0e Posted at 2-17 07:00
Has this ever been updated? I need to update my main email address on my overall DJI account. Do not want to lose all flight records since 2016 etc. Is there a way to do this?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Our team has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-209216-1-1.html.
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules