Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,

They say on the website : Estimated to ship 1 business day after payment confirmation.

I ordered the 11 June and the drone are again awaiting shipment .. so what I do ? Cancel the order ? Ask discount ? I need my drone for end of this month. I’m so sad and angry.

Not a good job DJI
2019-6-17
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 447142 ft
United States

Same here. Still shows shipped but waiting since a week now. I just keep saying myself Paatience is the key to virtue.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, apologies for the confusion and the troubles you had with your order. I managed to pull up your order numbers using your Forum account. If you are located in Canada, with your respective orders (Mavic 2 Pro and Fly more Kit) is estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. Kindly check our DJI Online Store (Canada) for better understanding. Thank you for understanding.
2019-6-17
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I am patience too but my trip coming soon and I wait again the drone. I leave for 2 months so I can't leave without him or I need to buy it otherwhere maybe
2019-6-17
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 6-17 13:44
Hi, apologies for the confusion and the troubles you had with your order. I managed to pull up your order numbers using your Forum account. If you are located in Canada, with your respective orders (Mavic 2 Pro and Fly more Kit) is estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. Kindly check our DJI Online Store (Canada) for better understanding. Thank you for understanding. [view_image]

When I ordered , 10-15 days for the fly more kit and 1 day for the drone. I separated my 2 orders only for that. (The website recommended to separate the orders if we don't want to wait)  Finally, the drone is at the same step that the fly more kit ... I ask myself why I needed to separat the both if I need to wait 10-15 days ...

Regards

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ajrulez Posted at 6-17 11:21
Same here. Still shows shipped but waiting since a week now. I just keep saying myself Paatience is the key to virtue.

Hi, sorry to know about this issues you had with the ordered shipment. I pulled out your order number using your Forum account. The status of your order is "Ready to Send", you should receive a tracking number within 24 to 48 hours. Appreciate your patience.
2019-6-17
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
United States

Thank you Diana. It is out for delivery Yaay...!! I think you guys also should have the direct customer pick up from your Carson city warehouse.
I would have picked up last week. No shipping coss to. SOmething to consider may be.
2019-6-18
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
United States

Now Fedex is delaying the package. It went in wrong location truck. God!
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ajrulez Posted at 6-18 20:00
Now Fedex is delaying the package. It went in wrong location truck. God!

Upon checking the tracking number, FedEx made a delivery attempt at 06/18/2019 05:23 PM. Delivery will be attempted again on the next business day, you may contact FedEx to check the exact status.
2019-6-19
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Nice, they send me the combo kit before the drone .... Good job DJI
2019-6-19
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-19 01:08
Upon checking the tracking number, FedEx made a delivery attempt at 06/18/2019 05:23 PM. Delivery will be attempted again on the next business day, you may contact FedEx to check the exact status.

That's actually wrong info. I spoke to FedEx, they sent my package into wrong location truck and then status changed in evening. Today also the same mistake. FedEx ppl should be able to sort packages. I understand mistake happened once. This is 3rd time 4 months back lost my package. Took almost 2 months to get a new one. and now this.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ajrulez Posted at 6-19 12:59
That's actually wrong info. I spoke to FedEx, they sent my package into wrong location truck and then status changed in evening. Today also the same mistake. FedEx ppl should be able to sort packages. I understand mistake happened once. This is 3rd time 4 months back lost my package. Took almost 2 months to get a new one. and now this.

Sorry to hear that. We'll keep an eye on the status as well. Hope you receive the package soon.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The french globetrotter Posted at 6-19 03:52
Nice, they send me the combo kit before the drone .... Good job DJI

The estimated shipping date of the Mavic 2 Pro should be changed right before your placed the order, we are very sorry for this situation, we have informed the team to prioritize your order, please note the email notification when it is shipped, thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 6-20 23:51
The estimated shipping date of the Mavic 2 Pro should be changed right before your placed the order, we are very sorry for this situation, we have informed the team to prioritize your order, please note the email notification when it is shipped, thank you.

I leave the 5th of July. Do you think I will receive before or not ?
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The french globetrotter Posted at 6-24 06:17
I leave the 5th of July. Do you think I will receive before or not ?

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. We have checked the tracking no. 1797529215 and DHL already attempted to deliver the order. Please know that the courier will attempt to deliver the order thrice. If on the 3rd attempt and still no one receives it, the courier will automatically send the order back to our warehouse. We suggest to contact them directly to give you further assistance and the exact date of delivery time. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-6-24
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Diana Posted at 6-24 10:38
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. We have checked the tracking no. 1797529215 and DHL already attempted to deliver the order. Please know that the courier will attempt to deliver the order thrice. If on the 3rd attempt and still no one receives it, the courier will automatically send the order back to our warehouse. We suggest to contact them directly to give you further assistance and the exact date of delivery time. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you.

It’s okay for this order, I will pick up tomorrow. I speak for the drone me ! 0011988793001
The combo kit without the drone can’t work.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The french globetrotter Posted at 6-24 11:06
It’s okay for this order, I will pick up tomorrow. I speak for the drone me ! 0011988793001
The combo kit without the drone can’t work.

Hi, sorry about that. For this order 0011988793001. The unit is estimated to be shipped on 7-2-2019. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-6-24
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 6-24 13:43
Hi, sorry about that. For this order 0011988793001. The unit is estimated to be shipped on 7-2-2019. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

I’ll cross my fingers for this miracle
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules