Controller USB port not working?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredFogg
lvl.2
United States

OK, I think I have a problem with my USB port on the controller.  How can I  check to see if it is working?  I downloaded the version 1.11.20 on a  thumb drive and plugged into the controller and turned it on but nothing  happens.  I can't check the version on my controller because it won't  connect to the DJI Go app.  The controller connects to the drone as both the drone and controller lights are green and I can start the motors and use the camera.

2019-6-17
Use props
FredFogg
lvl.2
United States

Can anyone give me a way to see if my USB port on the controller is working?  DJI moderators?
2019-6-18
Use props
FredFogg
lvl.2
United States

Terrible service from DJI, just awful!
2019-6-18
Use props
Car Sten
New

France

Hi, did you find a solution?
For me the same problem. I thought maybe a USB port damage but if I connect the phone is still charging but no app connection
2019-11-25
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I guess you have tried a new cable? If so I might suggest trying an HDMI module if you can find one. That will have a new USB port in it which you can try to see if it solves your problem.
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_nIbiJuEyDLh7
New

United States

Did anyone figure this out?y dad gave me his drone but the USB only chargers phone. Does not do anything else. Cannot update or do anything because it doesn't connect to the app.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules