3412 7 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joetomlin
New
Flight distance : 1876463 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I have of course, been doing my reasearch on the topic and I know I need to fill out the Temporary Designated Airspace Clearance Form. My insurance is EU valid too, so thats all good.. I've searched the forums to find some help on the topic but have so far been unable to find what I want. I even emailed [size=14.666666984558105px]legter@legter.hu for some clarification, but they weren't helpful to say the least!
I was wondering if anyone had a template or example of this form? Or even better, one they had filled out previously? I find the titles on some of lines slightly confusing. Also, at 30 days out, I'm not sure the exact  times/days I will be flying and need to request. Can I book all day for a couple day period for example? Does any one have advice on flying in and around Budapest?

Any advice on this topic will be gratefully received!

Thanks in advance
2019-6-18
Use props
Ferenc Ortiz Nagy6
lvl.1
Hungary

Im looking forward the same answers. I just bought the DJI MINI and im not quite sure about the "none" regulations below 250 gr. If I know something I will let you know. I live in Budapest
2019-10-31
Use props
Zotya
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1510945 ft

Hungary

Itt egész pontosan össze van szedve amit tudni kell.
https://www.hwsw.hu/hirek/60784/dron-szabalyozas-eu-rendelet.html
2019-11-3
Use props
UnLatinoMagyar
lvl.1
Hungary

Zotya Posted at 11-3 11:31
Itt egész pontosan össze van szedve amit tudni kell.
https://www.hwsw.hu/hirek/60784/dron-szabalyozas-eu-rendelet.html

Koszi! 250 gramm bűnrekord? csak általános szabályok? Angolul kérem szépen!
2019-11-24
Use props
UnLatinoMagyar
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello! I just found and ask guys here, and they said, as the comment below, that at least for Mavic Mini it is perfectly fine to fly it here with the general rules and common sense.
2019-11-24
Use props
RedAirDiver
New
Sweden

Where to get that "250" gram rules docs?
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_Hlyrx9SylAX3
New

Canada

UnLatinoMagyar Posted at 2019-11-24 04:40
Hello! I just found and ask guys here, and they said, as the comment below, that at least for Mavic Mini it is perfectly fine to fly it here with the general rules and common sense.

Hey man, not sure if will read this but trying my luck here
I'm planning to bring my Mavic Mini in 2months, do i need to any license, insurance or clearance? I'm planning to fly mine around the chain bridge, heroes square and fisherman's bastion. Hope the rules are more relaxed than Vienna
2020-1-12
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_Hlyrx9SylAX3 Posted at 1-12 16:29
Hey man, not sure if will read this but trying my luck here
I'm planning to bring my Mavic Mini in 2months, do i need to any license, insurance or clearance? I'm planning to fly mine around the chain bridge, heroes square and fisherman's bastion. Hope the rules are more relaxed than Vienna

Good luck . Mini or not. The regular flying rules is applies.  120m max. No fly over human,  
2020-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules