On Ride POV from a couple of classic Disneyland attractions
707 3 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

Last week I had the opportunity to visit Disneyland in California and I brought along my Osmo Action to bring on some of the rides... Here are a couple of of on-ride videos that I took while there:

The Incredicoaster:

The Matterhorn:

I have to say that the OA does a nice job on quickly focusing after coming out of a dark portion of these rides, and the sound quality is quite good for an action cam.  Couple of things I want to see in future FW updates:

1. The delay between what you see on screen and what is happening in RT when RS is on is corrected.
2. Somehow they add GPS, so that you can add Telementry or a speedometer or something just so people can get a sense of how fast you are going, or high, or the layout of the ride.
3. They need to come up with shorter auto screen turnoff options... I could have sworn that pre-FW update, my screen was shutting off after like 15secs, but now the shortest they have is 1min.  This kinda stinks if you are filming a dark ride or something and you do not want to the light from the screen annoying the other riders...

2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Parisi2274. Thank you for reaching out and for this amazing video from Disneyland you have shared with us today. This is an amazing experience and thank you for your support.
2019-6-18
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool video
2019-6-19
Use props
SparkGoFly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1063 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey Parisi2274 very nice videos and thanks for sharing them.
2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules