The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and M2Z is so great.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I'm doing a job in Tripod mode, it detects trees and stuff that are far away.  This way I can position the correct shot w/o worrying too much about it crashing.  Impresses the clients a lot too. : )

The Tripod mode is too slow when you are far away but really close, if you fly low enough it's like using a gimbal mount for the camera.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for this wonderful information and for sharing your experience with us in using and operating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-6-18
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-18 09:22
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for this wonderful information and for sharing your experience with us in using and operating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have a safe and happy flying always.

Tell the DJI team to add any good firmware updates to these drones such as new features.  Also, would it be possible to have multiple skins to choose from for the Go4 App?  This way the top and bottom of the region corners don't get cut off by not being able to see underneath it?
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntDX316 Posted at 6-18 12:17
Tell the DJI team to add any good firmware updates to these drones such as new features.  Also, would it be possible to have multiple skins to choose from for the Go4 App?  This way the top and bottom of the region corners don't get cut off by not being able to see underneath it?

Thank you for the additional information AntDX316. Rest assured that I will forward these information and this thread to the designated department. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules