MI PHANTOM NO SE CONECTA CON EL ASSISTANT 2 PARA PHANTOM
7088 5 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terry yil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21778 ft

Peru

A la hora de conectar mi drone con mi pc de sistema operativo window 10, no se conecta con el assistant 2 , pero si lo reconoce como dispositivo usb puede entrar ala memoria donde se guardan las fotos y videos , pero cuando conecto mi phantom con el pc tambien me sale un anuncio en la parte baja que dice que hay un problema con la unidad que la examine o la repare, le doy repatar y sigue igual presentando el mismo problema , ya no se que hacer , nunca habia tenia este tipo de problema , eh probado con varios cables usb pero el problema parece que bien del drone o de mi pc ¡?.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Terry, may I know which DJI Phantom drone do you refer to? I have tried Google Translate, but don't get the meaning clearly. Could you write in English for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-6-18
Use props
terry yil
lvl.1

Peru

At the time of connecting my drone of phantom model 4 pro with my lap top operating system window 10, it does not connect with assistant 2, but if it does so as a device and you can access the memory where the photos are saved and videos, but at the same time when I connect my phantom 4 pro with my lap top I also get an ad in the lower part that says "there is a problem with the unit that is examining" and I give it to repair but it is the same, presenting the same, never I had given this kind of problem is the first time I do not know what else to do, but his prompt response.
2019-6-19
Use props
terry yil
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Susan Posted at 6-18 19:20
Hi Terry, may I know which DJI Phantom drone do you refer to? I have tried Google Translate, but don't get the meaning clearly. Could you write in English for better assistance? Thanks so much!

At the moment of connecting my drone of phantom model 4 pro with the operating system window of my laptop 10, it does not connect with assistant 2, but if it does so as a device, it can access the memory where the photos are saved and the videos. , but at the same time, when I connect my phantom 4 pro with my laptop, I also receive an ad in the lower part that says "there is a problem with the unit that is being examined" and I give it to repair but it is the same, presenting the Same, I had never given this kind of problem, is the first time I do not know what else to do, but his prompt response.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

terry yil Posted at 6-19 16:25
At the moment of connecting my drone of phantom model 4 pro with the operating system window of my laptop 10, it does not connect with assistant 2, but if it does so as a device, it can access the memory where the photos are saved and the videos. , but at the same time, when I connect my phantom 4 pro with my laptop, I also receive an ad in the lower part that says "there is a problem with the unit that is being examined" and I give it to repair but it is the same, presenting the Same, I had never given this kind of problem, is the first time I do not know what else to do, but his prompt response.

May I know what's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2? You may reinstall the latest version to check: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
Alternatively, you may change to another working cable or PC to verify. Also, if it is convenient, please kindly offer the previous case number, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2019-6-20
Use props
sos sar
lvl.2

Ecuador

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-6-18 19:20

saludos susan  podras ayudarme  si el led usb del n3 AG  funciona en la A3ag  ?
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules