Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good morning,

The remote control for my Mavic Air is only charging intermittantly, does anyone know if the cable and adapter to use when charging the remote from the DJI Charger is available to purchase separately? If I can purchase a new cable and adaptor, I can rule out a fault in the charger and controller.

Thanks,

Chris
2019-6-19
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

You can charge the controller with a normal micro usb cable and charger, so just take one from your phone and try this.
2019-6-19
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GhostWolf010 Posted at 6-19 03:08
You can charge the controller with a normal micro usb cable and charger, so just take one from your phone and try this.

Thank you, I think it’s the adaptor, my iPhone uses a different cable, so need to find a small USB - the Osmo Pocket uses a different USB plug to the Air!
Chris
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out Chris. Yes, a normal micro USB charger with an adaptor will work and you can try if you have one to see if the charging issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-19
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-19 09:10
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out Chris. Yes, a normal micro USB charger with an adaptor will work and you can try if you have one to see if the charging issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Thank you DJI Gamora, I suspect that the adaptor that is supplied and fits on the charging cable and then fits into the non standard socket of the remote control may be loose. Is it possible to purchase just the adaptor please?
Kind regards,
Chris
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ChrisJG Posted at 6-19 10:53
Thank you DJI Gamora, I suspect that the adaptor that is supplied and fits on the charging cable and then fits into the non standard socket of the remote control may be loose. Is it possible to purchase just the adaptor please?
Kind regards,
Chris

You are very much welcome Chris. Unfortunately, we don't have available Adapter on our store website. You can try to use any micro USB adapter as long as it fits the cable. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-19
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-19 11:49
You are very much welcome Chris. Unfortunately, we don't have available Adapter on our store website. You can try to use any micro USB adapter as long as it fits the cable. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

okay, thans.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're very welcome!
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules