Waiting for order to ship Mavic
889 9 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro and a bunch of accessories on May 29. It still hasn't shipped as of June 19. Can anyone explain what the holdup might be? The DJI store showed all items were in stock. Should I have ordered though a 3rd party retailer like Amazon instead?
2019-6-19
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

If Amyzon had them avail to ship/in stock, then I would have....
Also, much easier to return if any issues for the first 30 days, just box it and send it.

2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I already sent you a PM kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-19
Use props
djiuser_r8w1yfEIW11j
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, how much time does it take before shipping. I also ordered an mavic 2 pro on 15 June. I will travel soon and I'm worry I may get it in time. Order is: 0010691897448
Thanks!
2019-6-22
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

djiuser_r8w1yfEIW11j Posted at 6-22 18:44
Hi, how much time does it take before shipping. I also ordered an mavic 2 pro on 15 June. I will travel soon and I'm worry I may get it in time. Order is: 0010691897448
Thanks!

If you're worried about shipping, then you shouldn't be ordering direct from DJI since it ships from China. There's plenty of local places to buy from. Not worth the tax savings.
2019-6-23
Use props
djiuser_r8w1yfEIW11j
lvl.1

Canada

@eyecapture Where I live, tax is high, I would have to pay 350$ more. I already have order many items directly from China. From order to delivery, it can take 15 days using epacket. The mavic will shipped with DHL Express. I know that when the shipping will start, it will not take that long, that's why I was asking more for the time it takes before shipping.
2019-6-23
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

djiuser_r8w1yfEIW11j Posted at 6-22 18:44
Hi, how much time does it take before shipping. I also ordered an mavic 2 pro on 15 June. I will travel soon and I'm worry I may get it in time. Order is: 0010691897448
Thanks!

Update: My order has shipped now. DHL tracking is showing that it will arrive on my doorstep June 27th. DHL is fast, but don't know why it took so long for DJI to ship. So just a heads up, ordering direct from DJI could take a month. For me, not a big deal now that I know it's on the way. Been flying my Mavic 1 Pro in the meantime.
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_r8w1yfEIW11j
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,
just to say that my order has shipped, in case someone needs this info. Thanks TrevorSK for your feedback.
2019-6-28
Use props
djiuser_P8Uhh37UTahO
New
United States

Placed an order 7days ago,was informed at time my payment was confirmed that it would ship from dji within 5days from payment,not getting much of an answer from live chat,just told dji is looking for product to send me,my order was in stock when I ordered,seeing that some people are having same issue getting info on when package will ship and it sounds like it can take quite a while in some cases,sadly there are options from other sellers with confirmed delivery within 4to7 days but I’m trying to be patient,and I know it can take at least 2weeks for a refund,wish there would have been more clarity when I ordered
Hoping for the best
Just really frustrating
2020-6-6
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You need to be aware that international flights from China to the USA is very restricted. Getting a place on an air transport may take additional time.
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules