Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best Car adapter for OP
835 5 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ADFoster
lvl.1
United States

Just received my Osmo Pocket!!

Looking for recommends on how to secure the OP to a car dashboard to captrue some video (mostly time/hyper lapse).

Thanks everyone. I look forward to sharing!
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately, we don't have the available car mount for the DJI Osmo Pocket on our store website. Hope that you could get the best recommendations and suggestions from our fellow DJI members that already have the experience to use a car mount for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-19
Use props
Ricardo C.
lvl.1

United States

Hi ADFoster! I've been using a suction cup go pro mount (https://amzn.to/2Kpi4Dn) together with the Polar Pro Tripod case (https://amzn.to/2KsSayM) with the OP mounted upside down. It's been the perfect position to allow face tracking to follow me so I can vlog hands free and if I need to, I'm one button press away from flipping the came because I have the Controller wheel as well. Hope this helps.
2019-6-19
Use props
Ricardo C.
lvl.1

United States

Osmo Pocket Polar Pro Tripod Mount & Suction Cup Mount

Polar Pro Tripod Mount

Polar Pro Tripod Mount
71F8CdHxSAL._SL1500_.jpg
2019-6-19
Use props
ADFoster
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the help!
2019-7-17
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

The accessory mount that comes in the accessory kit is just a body grip with a standard ‘GoPro’ style fixing bracket, this will let you use any sort of mount available for action cameras, suction, magnetic, there must be a whole world of possibilities out there. DJI sell it on its own too I think.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules