Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Waypoint screen
1592 6 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb491d502
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello All.  New to the Mavic 2 pro and Crystal Sky.  Watched a waypoint tutorial and folowed along and it seemed to go fine.  Today I tried entering the Waypoint screen (Using DJIs CrystalSky and when the map screen opened it was completely overlayed with about a dozen yellow circles in the center of what looked like what I can only describe as a very long Iron Cross.  The cross is shaded a lighter gray.  I have no idea what that is or how to get rid of it.  It's impossible to set waypoints with this on the screen. They are all centered on my home point.  Did I set them somehow on another screen?  I'm really confused.  Thanks.

wp.jpg
2019-6-19
Use props
Jayde1235
New

India

"Waypoints" is missing from the intelligent flight modes despite being listed as a feature in the documentation. Firmware glitch or known limitation? I've seen rumors/mentions of Waypoint 2.0 making an appearance in a future software release.

Anyone have any specifics or details?
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may we know what's the current version of the DJI GO 4? Waypoints 2.0 requires V4.3.12 or higher version, we'll release as soon as new version is ready. As for the circles, you may check the GEO map and change to another place to verify: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jayde1235 Posted at 6-19 19:48
"Waypoints" is missing from the intelligent flight modes despite being listed as a feature in the documentation. Firmware glitch or known limitation? I've seen rumors/mentions of Waypoint 2.0 making an appearance in a future software release.

Anyone have any specifics or details?

Hi Jayde1235, Waypoints 2.0 requires V4.3.12 or higher version. If you encounter a similar issue, please kindly offer the App version and screenshot for better assistance, thank you!
2019-6-20
Use props
fansb491d502
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-20 00:29
Hi there, may we know what's the current version of the DJI GO 4? Waypoints 2.0 requires V4.3.12 or higher version, we'll release as soon as new version is ready. As for the circles, you may check the GEO map and change to another place to verify: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

From your own documentation on that site: "The GEO system is advisory only."  If that's the case how can it physically prevent a flight?
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb491d502 Posted at 6-20 05:59
From your own documentation on that site: "The GEO system is advisory only."  If that's the case how can it physically prevent a flight?

“The GEO system is advisory only” only shows that the GEO system may not match with local government. For some airports or special areas, we're sorry that no-fly zone will be implemented.
2019-8-6
Use props
djiuser_C75B5u384ajL
lvl.2

India

Hi DJI Susan,
How can we add new waypoint(s) in an existing waypoint mission, when the aircraft is already in the air and executing an already uploaded waypoint mission?
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules