Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do Not Use Online Store - Items Missing from Order - No Refund
1252 9 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monkeynutts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi - So ordered three items via DJI Online Store on 10th May 2019. Only two items arrived! I opened the package myself, the packaging was not damaged in any way and had not been tampered with at all. Despite providing photographic evidence of this via email and dozens of emails, two months later DJI Support have denied my claim. The email exchange has been ridiculous, they repeatedly say that their warehouse personnel say it was packed when clearly it wasn't. UK call centre won't deal with queries about the online store or take complaints. Given their lack of trust and shocking ability to pack properly I would suggest that anyone making future purchases takes a video of the opening and unboxing of any deliveries made via the online store. I will never order multiple items online with DJI again and will do my best to find other outlets. Very poor customer service. Be warned!

2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the troubles you had with your order purchase. Allow me to help you with forwarding this with the designated team for us to rectify the issue. We thank you for your patience.
2019-6-19
Use props
monkeynutts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-19 15:33
Hi, sorry to read the troubles you had with your order purchase. Allow me to help you with forwarding this with the designated team for us to rectify the issue. We thank you for your patience.

Order No. 0446939811051
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

monkeynutts Posted at 6-19 23:23
Order No. 0446939811051

Received with thanks! Your case has been forwarded to the designated team for investigation and we'll help you get an update soon.
2019-6-20
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck man. Their 'forward' really means.. they will ignore what you say.. your best bet is to file a small claims lawsuit, all of their employees are in China.. so they won't bother showing up.
2019-6-20
Use props
monkeynutts
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All - DJI have done the right thing and provided me with a credit for the missing item. Shame I had to resort to posting the complaint on this forum to achieve the right result. I will still be wary when ordering from DJI in the future but I'm glad the situation is reolved. Finally!
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

monkeynutts Posted at 6-26 05:50
Hi All - DJI have done the right thing and provided me with a credit for the missing item. Shame I had to resort to posting the complaint on this forum to achieve the right result. I will still be wary when ordering from DJI in the future but I'm glad the situation is reolved. Finally!

Glad to hear that, sorry again for the trouble caused, we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future, please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2019-6-26
Use props
Cibon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631719 ft
United States

I ordered my second mavic (zoom).  It came to me defective.  I’ve simply asked for an RMA for a full refund five days ago.   I send a photo, and a video, my phone number, email.  I have no choice other than call American Express to get my money back.  I simply want to return the drone.  Order number.   0010834895847.     Request number.   2296218
Please call me and email me a return label.

Thank you, Gregory
2019-8-26
Use props
Cibon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631719 ft
United States

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Cibon Posted at 8-26 04:41
I ordered my second mavic (zoom).  It came to me defective.  I’ve simply asked for an RMA for a full refund five days ago.   I send a photo, and a video, my phone number, email.  I have no choice other than call American Express to get my money back.  I simply want to return the drone.  Order number.   0010834895847.     Request number.   2296218
Please call me and email me a return label.

Hi, sorry to know to read and knew about your frustrations and troubles you've had with your DJI Mavic Pro. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules