Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pano mode fails...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

Hello DJI,

I have a P4A with virtually no issues since purchase on February 2018. There was a firmware release some time ago that included the "new" Pano mode and to fix the issue I had below. Every time I try to use it, I get an error message.that says "Capture Failed - Take off and try again". So I follow those simple instructions and it repeats the same error again and again. Rebooting the AC and or RC has no effect.

There alsp appears to be a new firmware version for the P4A for Geozone locking issues. Never had that happen. The only issue I had was a Gimbal going limp while in flight then recover, do it again four or five times then it is ok. Gimbal calibration done the normal way and ith the AC on its back. I am on the beta version ending in 800. App is 4.3.2 and aircraft maps are xxx.15

Is there something to set in the app to ensure any Pano mode will work? No matter what I do in any camera setting, the error message still comes.

Please let me know.

Thank you
Screenshot_20190619-201453.jpg
2019-6-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

What SD card do you use? Is it the one that came with the aircraft? How often do you format the SD card?

Try a format on rthe card and see if you get the message again.
2019-6-19
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

Geebax Posted at 6-19 21:24
What SD card do you use? Is it the one that came with the aircraft? How often do you format the SD card?

Try a format on rthe card and see if you get the message again.

Hello Geebax,

The original 16GB Sandisk Extreme worked ok but for the relatively small amount of space for 4K video. Everytime I used the card formatting was done on the drone, never on a computer.

I tried a new card at 80 Mbps write speed and had similar troubles - the card would need to be formatted each time before flight.

I have ordered a new 64GB Expreme Pro Sandisck micro SD card. It is up to 100 Mbps write with 170 Mbps read speeds. It is also a V30 card. I find the latter part interesting because some just posted the other day to use nothing but a V30 rted card.

Once the new card has come, I will try it out and see if I get the same error.

Thanks and have a grat longest day weekend.
2019-6-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 6-21 14:15
Hello Geebax,

The original 16GB Sandisk Extreme worked ok but for the relatively small amount of space for 4K video. Everytime I used the card formatting was done on the drone, never on a computer.

I feel confident that the new card will work just fine for you., the problem you reported is often associated with a low performance card. It is important to format the card from time to time, as the aircraft writes lots of hidden files on thew card, which eventually compromises its performance.
2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules