P3SE DJI Care Refresh FAIL
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WestCoastCollab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237792 ft
United States

Here is the link to the original post which was escalated but now they say was being reviewed as a warranty issue.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-188932-1-1.html

After an entire 2 week process and 6 calls this week alone, where EVERY rep had a different story all telling me I had to pay for a broken controller before they would address the concerns with the drone, I have been informed that this is not a manufactures issue so not covered, so I can pay to repair it.

I did not nor have not wrecked again as indicated in my flight records that had to be sent half a dozen times before they were received. But yet somehow this is my fault.

I am so completely over this whole DJI thing for my aerial coverage.

I recieved faulty repairs, which have been confirmed as not properly addressed when a replacement was sent out. However, a replacement was never sent; I received the same camera and gimbal unit back, with a different serial number. The only reason I say the same is because the exterior of the camera lens scrapped the pavement and left a huge gouge out of the edge which I had to file down to get a filter on it. Low and behold that is the same one that was sent back; but labeled as a replacement.

I come to the forums and post about, have a moderater escalate the repair, but apparently as a warranty not as a failed Refresh service. So it has spent 2 weeks being treated as a warranty issue and now I have to have them send it back, unrepaired, to use my other care refresh and an additional $79 to repair something that wasnt correctly repaired originally?

I am so fricken angry by all of the nonsense and lack of factual info from their reps. I have stayed on top of this claim and watched them do absolutely nothing except try to make it my fault somehow. WHY cant you just stand behind your repairs?

2019-6-20
Use props
WestCoastCollab
lvl.2
United States

2019-6-20
Use props
WestCoastCollab
lvl.2
United States

This is the "REPAIRED" drone...
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi WestCoastCollab, we sincerely apologize for the confusion with the damage assessment, upon checking the case, the RC and the gimbal were separated into two cases, you only received the quotation of the RC not the gimbal right? Your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team to double evaluate, please wait patiently for further communication, thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules